Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Features: Unread posts. This isn't a huge advantage with zhpmafia because you can use the new posts button, but on BF.c it saves a ton of time because it pulls the newest posts from all forums. I catch some stuff that I wouldn't normally see otherwise.

The participated tab is great because it grabs any threads in which you've participated and shows any new posts so you don't have to subscribe to threads and deal with all of the email.

Much easier to read, browse, and post than the mobile browser.

Ability to add a specific forum to your favorites list for easy access. Helpful for e46 forum on BFc. Will become more useful as zhpmafia grows in users and posts.

Usage:

For zhpmafia, I mostly work off of the unread post tab. For BF.c, I check the participated tab first to see if anyone has responded to a thread that I've posted on, then I browse the unread post list to see if there's anything of interest, then I move on to the e46 forum and browse those posts.

Don't know if any of that helps. If there's something specific you're looking to do or a specific problem, ask away and I'll try to help.

Of course, this is all predicated on the fact that you were able to locate the forums and login via Tapatalk.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks Kayger...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No prob, DW.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Really enjoying tapatalk, Keith. Thanks for introducing me to it.

Can you add forum runner as well? I have that already and several other forums I visit use it.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Really enjoying tapatalk, Keith. Thanks for introducing me to it.
    My pleasure, Mark.

I'm really enjoying ZHPM.c, so many thanks to you as well!
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    Can you add forum runner as well? I have that already and several other forums I visit use it.
    Jon, let me look into it.

Keith, glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for being here.

+1. Agree wholeheartedly. Tapatalk is like adding meth to my already addictive crackberry.

I haven't used this app before - but love it. I'm able to keep up with all of the posts much better than before when I was using mobile opera or the blackberry browser.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

We're also Forum Runner enabled as well, Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    We're also Forum Runner enabled as well, Bill.
    Thanks Marcus. I just checked the Forum Runner website and it appears they currently support iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and Android OS with plans to support BlackBerry and Windows Mobile in the future.

It seems Tapatalk is leading the charge with their BlackBerry Beta.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast