Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    I guess i should clarify my rights as the trademark holder of the ZHP Mafia (and ZHPMafia.com) name.

I currently hold the common-law trademark rights to the ZHP Mafia name. I will soon be registering the mark with the USPTO, so that I have federal trademark protection. In short, this means that other people will need to enter into a trademark licensing agreement with me when they're interested in using my mark in commerce. (This is one of the things that I marveled at when I created this site; I was surprised that no one ever used the ZHP Mafia name in commerce.)

I am most certainly not trying to be an asshole when it comes to my mark, but I have to be consistent when it comes to the way people use my mark -- especially in a commercial way.

As a result, I have no doubt that there will be a vinyl product using the ZHP Mafia brand. It's just that it will be done using a trademark licensing agreement that entitles everyone involved to certain rights, privileges, and responsibilities.

Those who know me, know that I won't forget anyone who contributes to the design of this product or any other product, including the design of the ZHP Mafia logo at the top of the site. If we ever make any money here, I will be kicking some of it back to those who contributed their talents and time to the ZHP Mafia site.

Lightbulb Represent your obsession! Rule the Road!

ZHP owners and appreciators (me),
    I have talked to my buddy who makes vinyls, and as you may have read in a previous thread, the idea of having a unique ZHP vinyl was being tossed around. This would be a smaller vinyl, whatever size we find appropriate, that we can place our cars to make us distinguishable from any other e46.

These will be priced very reasonable, probably in the $5 - $12 range.

If you are interested, please post ideas/images for the vinyl, as well as desired size, colors, etc. The design is completely up to you, so have at it! We will all agree/vote on one design so that we can all be distinguished amongst all the other e46s... and BMWs for that matter. ZHP owners unite!!

Marcus, if this is in the wrong thread, feel free to tow.
    And for the love of god, add the smiley!

Regards,
    NDubSki
    Last edited by NDubSki; 12-02-2010 at 04:17 PM.
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout
    Click on signature to add me on Facebook!

So....we're just gonna start making a bunch of our own design zhp stickers? I thought we were going to do something...that would make us all united....and part of the same site?

IMHO...I think we should choose one design...from many, and everyone rolls with it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Let me edit post. We need to agree on one design, maybe vote for best if people submit ideas
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout

Thats just my opinion. I wanna be a part of something unique, that people will identify with. We need a badass design....and I am sure there will be a design we can all agree on...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No question that there will be one, unifying design. I like Nate's enthusiasm, though!

This is always an option... or we can take a different route.... If anyone wants to photoshop an idea?

I love Nate's enthusiasm. He should be studying though. We gotta get him through school, so he can become a productive member of the work force.....

How did you know this...?
    True, gotta make a beat for music and study for philosophy. Ill check up on it tomorrow

I'm thinking that the guy who did this might have some creativity to offer....
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast