Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Eli (aka Ilir Pilaj; aka TuningEuros; aka TuningEuros.com) - A bumper lip saga (theft, stolen money)

Here is a pic of the "thief," so you can visualize him as you read it.

Myself and Bullfrogs///M3 (Jeremiah) purchased a bumper lip for our M Tech II bumper, about 3 months ago. What we received was an ///M3 bumper lip (wrong). We both immediately contacted Eli (Ilir Pilaj), and he informed us, that if we shipped it back, he would refund our money, once we told him what the shipment tracking number was. He sent me a shipping label, and off went the lip...back to California. I of course gave him the shipping tracking number.

Initially he responded to my emails and seemed cordial. Since then, It has been 2.5 months. No money. No word. He has not responded to any of my recent emails (last 6 weeks). ELi....has gone dark.

This is where I am at...getting my money back from Eli. UPS is investigating. NFCU is investigating.

I don't think Paypal will get involved...because the initial payment transaction...actually was completed as prescribed....just with me getting the wrong lip.

I was able to reach the warehouse (www.optionimports.com) via email today. Mike (with sales) told me that since they (optionimports) had received the bumper back, and refunded Eli the money...that I had to take it up with him. I am now awaiting response to my most recent email, sent to optionimports regarding a good way to contact Eli.

If you see Eli floating around somewhere....tell him I'm looking for him...and whatever you do....don't trust him.

I am PMing him a link to this post. Maybe he can respond...

And for the record...as soon as Jeremiah and myself are refunded the money....I will delete this thread.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So, you ordered a bumper. He shipped a lip instead. You returned lip.

Did he ever say that he would ship the right bumper to you?

Also, since the warehouse actually gave the money back to Eli (for your lip), he simply has your money at this point. He has a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572417084

Ray (Smilez) is a Facebook friend of his. Perhaps Ray can hit him up, too, to find out what happened.

No...I ordered MT II lip...and got ///M3 lip. First sentence...Boss.

Thanks for the Facebook link.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Damn...I'm sure I can trust him....now that I see his picture on Facebook. Pisses me off. The kid looks like he's 19, and he's got my money.

You know Boss. I try to do the right thing....all the time. Help people out.......go outta my way for people....and then you have some....who completely make me wanna turn into something I don't wanna be? You wanna know what that is? A lethal ninja weapon. You know I can't put my hands in my pockets. Why? Because I don't carry a concealed weapons permit.

Got it. A lip for the M Tech II bumper.

I think he might be 19, DW. I think he once said that. File a police report. That might also get his attention. Now that you know he got a refund for the lip (and didn't pass it on to you), he has a legal issue.

Looks like douchebag scum to me. Glad I didn't order anything from him. Good luck with this kid, DW and Jeremiah.

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

DW, you might want to hit up other forums with this information too. He may have done this to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Got it. A lip for the M Tech II bumper.

I think he might be 19, DW. I think he once said that. File a police report. That might also get his attention. Now that you know he got a refund for the lip (and didn't pass it on to you), he has a legal issue.
    Copy Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Looks like douchebag scum, to me. Glad I didn't order anything from him. Good luck with this kid, DW and Jeremiah.

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Thanks Justin.

And be sure to copy the thread title. Good Google title.

Added pic..to make it more "personal"

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast