Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    Unfortunately I bank with a large name brand bank. After the 30 days with no resolution I was pretty much F'd. On the plus side, I am not really stressing too much on it because I purchased it under my business account and ........... well, April 15th I'm not gonna stress it. You know, cause this was a "daily maintenance" part for my car!
    Lol...

Still pisses me off.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

String him up....by his prunes

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    String him up....by his prunes
    +2

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Unfortunately I bank with a large name brand bank. After the 30 days with no resolution I was pretty much F'd. On the plus side, I am not really stressing too much on it because I purchased it under my business account and ........... well, April 15th I'm not gonna stress it. You know, cause this was a "daily maintenance" part for my car!
    Good enough.

yep
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

I just realized the dudes name is Eli Pilaj (phontically pronounced eel-I peel-I) his last name is also phonetically close to Pu$$y in albanian haha.

Bump for the scammers out there that troll the boards.

Sure would be nice to get a refund so I can get a new mod from CobyWheel......oh well.

Handwritten on my Moleskin notepad

I really have no idea what I am doing

Bump for the scammers out there that troll the boards.

Sure would be nice to get a refund so I can get a new mod from CobyWheel......oh well.

After hours and hours on the phone with my bank and Paypal and emailing this guy I got my money back. You did not I take it?

HTC DNA ON TT4 BETA, WILLIAMSBURG, VA

Nah....last I heard from him was December when he sent that one email to us

I really have no idea what I am doing

Oh.... You mean the "I'm sorry I'm a douche " email?

HTC DNA ON TT4 BETA, WILLIAMSBURG, VA

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast