Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Eli (aka Ilir Pilaj; aka TuningEuros; aka TuningEuros.com) - A bumper lip saga (theft, stolen money)

This sucks. I remember discussing this with you when I came down with the e30 and did C&C.

Let us know what other forums you post this on...so we can keep our eyes on the threads.

Keep us updated on the investigations and police report...

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

It's guys like this that give us Eli's a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    This sucks. I remember discussing this with you when I came down with the e30 and did C&C.

Let us know what other forums you post this on...so we can keep our eyes on the threads.

Keep us updated on the investigations and police report...

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.
    Copy. I only posted on BMWMafia additionally.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    It's guys like this that give us Eli's a bad name.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ahhh...look at this email I received at 2000 tonight.

"Hey Dane,
    My sincerest apologies for not hearing from me. It's not that I have forgotten about you, it's been a long story and I'm ashamed to admit it but I tried opening up the company with a partner and well basically he screwed me over. He cleaned out the company account took all the money and ran and I been so busy fighting legal battles wit him as it was a joint account. What I'm doing now so it's fair to all my clients is I opened up a pool account and are depositing/saving up little by little of my own money to pay everyone back. I'm sorry I been out of touch guess I felt ashamed to admit I got taken advantage of but guess you don't know who to trust anymore. I have not forgotten about you and I will get you your money back it will take same time as I have to same up from my own money to pay costumers back and it's a large sum but you will get it back. I hope you understand and I'm sorry. Eli"

Again....I will delete the thread when the money is paypal'd to me and Jeremiah.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Sorry to hear about this Dane. Has anyone heard from Ray recently?

In less than 2 hours! Word gets around fast around this internet world we live in!

Sounds that you and Jeremiah will get your money back.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

If this guy is truly dealing with his ex-partner legally, you should get everyone that got ripped off to jump in and on the lawsuit, if there actually is one.

Even if that happened with Eli, he'll need to come out of pocket with some guys. You don't screw over guys like Dane and Jeremiah who were nothing but good to him.

And Google is already working. Tuningeuros yields a result that I would not like.

I might be too optimistic, your right Spencer.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post
    No it doesn't. Sounds like a stupid excuse to me!

Good luck guys
    +1
    Typical, sympathize with me cause I'm going through the same thing as you, BS.

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast