Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yeah. I didn't see anything in Eli's message that said he would be paying them back. Just excuses as to what happened (allegedly) and why money won't be forthcoming.

"I will get you your money back"
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Oli, true. I just saw the words. Nothing in the message that made me think that it will actually happen, though. Just pie in the sky. My guess is that this thread will never be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Oli, true. I just saw the words. Nothing in the message that made me think that it will actually happen, though. Just pie in the sky. My guess is that this thread will never be deleted.
    Damn.....I'm gonna have faith in Eli...other than being responsible...that we are getting our money back. Full to the rim with grace.

In one week....I will file a police report.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

DW, good idea.

Received the same email as Dane, last night when I got off my flight coming home. Just kinda glanced at it and said "whatever" and went on with my life. Not the first time i've gotten screwed over. Surely won't be the last. I think I would actually feel better if the communication went completely dead so I could truly forget about the whole mess.

I really have no idea what I am doing

I'm sorry you're still having trouble with Eli, I was never contacted back about my situation with him either...You are the last one who deserves to be screwed over, you put your EVERYTHING into this place and being here for our community of members. I hope it turns out in your favor and you're paid back the money you're owed.

I remember when first dealing with this kid that he basically begged for me to buy the bumper from him over somewhere else...should have been my red flag, but I just wanted to help him out at the same time.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Most recent email from warehouse...optionimports....confirming they did receive bumper back...

"Hi Dane, Of course you can deal with us directly if you'd like. Are you a forum advertiser or a shop? We did receive the lip back at our location.We are not allowed to release financial information about our customers, but all we can say is that he was responsible for the round trip shipping which is about the same as the cost of the part. Thank You, Sales Team"

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

For the record, ZHPMafia.com never received any compensation for the sales of these parts, either. Eli completely screwed the entire enterprise.

By the way, our thread on Ilir Pilaj now is number one on Google. Even Facebook can't keep up with us.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast