Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Owner from Nashville

Hi Everyone,

Just purchased my ZHP back in April and I couldn't be more happy. Really excited to be a part of the community!

2006 330Ci
    33,000 miles
    Mystic Blue Metallic
    6-speed manual
    Natural Tan Leather

Name:  IMG_0001.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  147.7 KBName:  IMG_0003.JPG
Views: 323
Size:  133.4 KBName:  IMG_1102.JPG
Views: 314
Size:  117.3 KB

Funny thing. I tried to go register my car on ZHP Registry and it told me my VIN was already in the databse. Perhaps the previous owner was a member here.

Welcome to the Family.

Love Nashville.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome and congrats. Very nice ride. And yes, possibly pre-registered... it would be interesting to verify that.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome nice to see another mystic blue Ci out there. Hope you will try to make it to BFE.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nice ride!
    2005 330ci ZHP Stock

That is a gem. Welcome.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Very nice car, Eric. Welcome to the forum.

Very likely, by the way, that Norik, the registry owner, saw your car for sale and then registered your VIN.

Wow Eric. Just wow. If i could do it over again, that might be the car. In for more pics.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Shoot! I'm here on vacation! Just got back from the Flying Saucer, the Hard Rock and Coyote Ugly.

I'm going to have to come back for more!

Anyways, Welcome to the forum! Love the color combo

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Nice color combo! Welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast