Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Well damn, I must have missed that site when I was looking at tail lights. It's way cheaper there. Halogen clear taillights, sedan clear corners with black trim, and clear sides for 185 + ~25 shipping. I might still wait until after christmas, I already have enough to do atm with the cooling, headlights, and airbox. Thanks for reminding me of this, that will save me a ton!

xxx

Will do, thanks again. Oh, and orders over 150 are free shipping. So 184.90 is the final price.

That's correct. Khoa is running free shipping until the end of the year.

Will I be able to use my current bulbs with these? Does anyone have these already?

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa330i View Post
    Will I be able to use my current bulbs with these? Does anyone have these already?
    They should. I have a pair of r/c/r clear tails from my 325i. You're welcome to them. Cover shipping and they're yours. They're just taking up space in my garage.

Not a mark on them. They were in it for about a year and then I switched them out for LEDs.

I'll post some pics if I get a chance before I go to work.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Do they look just like these & will fit 2004 330i? If so that would be awesome. How did they look?

They should. They were for an 03 325i. You have a sedan, correct? I'll do some checking later on today.

They looked great, I just liked the look of the LEDs better. I did clear corners, side markers, and tails on that car. Looked awesome.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

OEM E46 Facelift Sedan 2002-05 Euro Clear Taillight Set (set of 4)
    325/330i (E46)
    BMW Applications:
    2002-2005 325i, 325xi, 330i, 330xi sedan

That's an affirmative, they will fit. I'll pm you my address, let me know how much you want for shipping & handling - do you have paypal?

Got it. Just PMd you.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast