Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Coding ... what coding choices do you like best ? (DRLs, auto-lock, etc)

I've recently added an OEM alarm and will be getting the car coded so that it works. I also plan to have the auto door lock feature disabled. I won't be using a dealer and understand that this should open up the choices considerably.
    What features do you like best ? Which features would you like to add that you don't currently have ?

Attached is a pdf of "official" programming options. I haven't yet found a comprehensive list that includes "Euro" choices. If anyone knows where to find such a list please share it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PKR; 07-18-2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Add'l info

i love my comfort windows.

I have DRL delete, one click on the key to unlock all doors and no automatic locking when you take off....figure less wear and tear on the lock system, especially after dealing with E34s and E36s with lock issues

spencers Guest
    I love automatic lock. I love comfort opening with my fob, as well as comfort closing.

I like that I was able to program my car to do only the front windows and sunroof when using comfort opening/closing. Screw those useless vent windows.

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post

I like that I was able to program my car to do only the front windows and sunroof when using comfort opening/closing. Screw those useless vent windows.
    This is what I need.

Tired of closing the vent windows every time...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    This is what I need.

Tired of closing the vent windows every time...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    I always crack my rear windows when I put the fronts down. I get too much pressure difference other wise. I feel like that's the coupes rear windows only function while in motion.

Please confirm or deny.

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    I always crack my rear windows when I put the fronts down. I get too much pressure difference other wise. I feel like that's the coupes rear windows only function while in motion.

Please confirm or deny.
    Deny. Coupes be different, yo.

I have fogs on with high beams, DRL's off, windows up with remote, windows only open with remote, front corner marker delete, also had my homing lights timer extended.
    Last edited by Whitexi; 07-18-2011 at 12:47 PM.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Oh my, you can customize these things like this??

I have spent waaaayyyy too much time in an E30...

This might be a cool place to put in the sheet/data for all coding options. Maybe in the initial post?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast