Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quick noob question: Since derbo mentioned that city lights replace the turn signals as parking lights, does this mean that city lights are powered on/off through the LCM? As in the off position, no lights are on; position 1 on the lcm would be city lights only; and position 2 would be headlights & city lights?

Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Quick noob question: Since derbo mentioned that city lights replace the turn signals as parking lights, does this mean that city lights are powered on/off through the LCM? As in the off position, no lights are on; position 1 on the lcm would be city lights only; and position 2 would be headlights & city lights?
    Yes. They'll also replace the turn singals for that parallel parking feature (turn stick left or right to illuminate left or right side of the car while parked). I believe they can also be set to function as DRLs. I had angel eyes wired to those pins for a while

DRLs off, angel eyes tapped past firewall act as DRLs instead, high beams also turn on inner projectors.

Looking into deleting the fog lights and wiring/coding the fog light switch to turn on the inner projectors instead - they're aimed lower intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
    Yes. They'll also replace the turn singals for that parallel parking feature (turn stick left or right to illuminate left or right side of the car while parked). I believe they can also be set to function as DRLs. I had angel eyes wired to those pins for a while
    Awesome, thanks. I'm sold on them now.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678