Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For Sale (SOLD): 2004 BMW 330i ZHP sedan, jet black/tan, 6mt, sunroof delete, 49k, $18,500

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Sold pending payment...will update friday 7/15/11

Hello, I've owned this car for around 3 months and as much as I love it I still feel that I should have went with an e39 M5. So that's what I'm going to do. So onto the important stuff.

The car has been adult owned and I am the third owner. I bought the car from an older (well older than me) gentlemen who was a bmw fanatic. The car has service records for the whole time he owned the car and is unbelievably clean for a 2004. Since I've owned the car I have only done an oil change, some minor things listed below and driven the car, no issues have arisen and it drives tight and strong.

Details:
    2004 BMW ZHP sedan
    Jet black
    tan leather
    silver cube trim
    SUNROOF DELETE
    xenon
    alcantara wheel (does show moderate wear)
    rain sensing wiper
    harmon kardon
    cold weather

upgrades:
    tint
    bmw lowering suspension kit- a little lower than a stock zhp, still very comfortable
    uuc sway bars
    clear corners all around
    red/clear/red tails
    black kidney grills
    ipod hook up through cd changer
    new black floor mats (I like new mats when I buy cars, as well as new shift knobs)
    new zhp knob

I have rubber mats for the front and also all the stock lights that came out for the clear corners as well as the knob that came in the car

tires are in very good to excellent shape

issues:
    3 dimples in the paint- 1 small on roof, 2 small on hood- I am fairly certain paintless can take care of them however they don't bother me enough to take care of it

paint chipping on passenger front lower bumper where it hangs down, not bad, but I want to be clear of exactly what the car is all about

very small scratch on driver rear above exhaust

alcantara steering wheel could use a refresh, I considered getting it done by coby but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

wheels: a little curbage, not terrible but once again want to maintain full disclosure

I make this car out to seem far worse than it truly is, I looked for a couple months before buying this car and it was the cleanest I could find for a reasonable price (under 20K) Everyone who sees the car comments on how nice it is, and no one can believe it is a 2004.

I also will tell you that I have a loan on the car, there is a lien on the title which can be lifted within minutes of payment of the car in person. My credit union whom I have the loan through is very good and they have the lien releases in hand.

I am located in Syracuse, NY

please contact me through PM, or phone call or text at (315) Four Five Six-8514

pictures were taken 2 days ago, car was washed and wiped down, however no spray detailer or wax was used. Car has not been waxed in 2.5 weeks, and drove in the rain in the mean time. Point of this statement is that the paint is excellent and shines even without a fresh wax, or spray detail.

Last edited by Vr6Dubny; 07-12-2011 at 03:06 PM.

I predict this car will not sit on the market very long. Less than 50,000 miles. East coast car. 6MT. And less than $20K.

Good luck with the sale.

Very close to me, if someone wants the car looked at. (1 hour and change from me)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

I'd be more than willing to meet up with GMATT to have him look at the car for anyone out of town, buying long distance is never an easy thing, I will work with you to make it as easy and unstressful as possible.

nice looking car! Good luck with the sale!

Nice! Loving the color combo... looks familiar

Good luck!

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

here are some more pictures of the interior, the engine, and a close up of the headlights, no yellowing, a little normal wear and tear, but nothing abnormal.

i think you just single handedly convinced me to get blacked out grills and clear side markers, both of which i was going against, damn you man damn you... lol on that note, good luck with sale.

omg, this car is sweet!!! GLWS! Any more pics of the sunroof delete part?

Quote Originally Posted by Johal E32 View Post
    omg, this car is sweet!!! GLWS! Any more pics of the sunroof delete part?
    I think the car was just ordered without the sunroof. I don't think they had it "deleted"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast