Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New here, former ZHP owner.

Hi guys.

I'm Omar, from Fredericksburg, VA. Born in PR and raised in Chicago though. Former Active Duty Marine, now Gov. Civilian working for Headquarters Marine Corps out of Quantico, VA. My first BMW was an E36 328is when I was 21 in Chicago... since then, I've had the pleasure of owning two E36 M3 Coupe/5spd (one alpine, one cosmos), 2003 Z4 2.4i 5-Speed in Titanium Silver, a 2001 BMW 740i M-Sport in Cosmos on Sand, and of course... a 2003 330i ZHP 6-spd Alpine White on Alcantara baby! The best.

I no longer own a BMW though and it kills me. For family and financial reasons, I now own a 2012 Honda Civic EX becuase of the 44mpg I get on my 70 mile trips to and from work. My pocket loves me. Plus my ZHP was going on 150k miles and I decided I was better off selling it while I could and saving money on the monthly basis. We also just bought our first home and my baby turns 18months in August. Priorities make daddy lose his toys.

However, on the rebound, I think I will be keeping my eye out for another Alpine/Alcantara ZHP... this time I want a non-sunroof coupe. If not this, then an 8series... but most likely a ZHP.

Im happy to be a part of the forums as I feel I'm a ZHP Mafioso for life, wether I have one right now or not.

Keep on ZHP'n on!

Welcome to the site.

You have a lot of knowledge from owning your zhp which will help many others on here. Maybe even influence you to get another welcome

Welcome to ZHPMafia.com, Omar. Glad to have you. Once a Mafia member, always a Mafia member. (We're like a credit union.)

VA in the hizouze!

Welcome to the family.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome to the family. Congrats on the 1st home and the little one (who is growing fast I'm sure). I'm also sure you'll get the car you want again someday, that's a nice list of bimmers you've owned.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

welcome and nice fleet of cars you had! I heard the new civic is pretty nice though?

Welcome!
    -ADAM

Welcome aboard!! Impressive ownership of the bimmers!

Can you share with us your frank thoughts on why you felt your zhp was the best please? Thanks!

Welcome! Moar East Coast FTW!
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast