Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Of all the BMWs, why choose a BMW 330 ZHP?

At some point or another before getting a ZHP, something must have pushed us all in that direction because here we are. I think this is the last thing I read before I stopped looking at the lower 3 series and 5 series and went exclusively for a zhp:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/revi..._2004-bmw-330i

Here is a thread that goes along with this one.

Why We Enjoy the BMW 330 ZHP Performance Package

And then the pictures of my car also tell the story of why I love the ZHP over all others. (I do drive a 335, too, so it's not as though I got the ZHP at the exclusion of all others, though.)

Pictures of my BMW 330 ZHP 2005 Performance Package Bimmer

Yes, those links are SEO optimized. Haha.

I can't think of any other car that combines looks, luxury, sport, practicality and price in such an effective manner.

The old Acura Legend Coupes with the GS-II engine, and previous gen. Lexus SC300/400 are kinda close, I think. (Both those with more reliability, IMO)
    But I do love my ZHP due the great balancing of performance, economy AND practical enough and not too over the top to be a daily driver.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I wanted to be the only kid on the block with one.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I wanted the baddest E46 Sedan that existed, and the ZHP was the perfect jumping off point.

I have big plans my friends, big plans.... I say that, really my plans aren't all that involved. The ZHP is so very badass stock that I am happy right now with my H&R Sports, intake, and Shark Injector. I am saving my pennies for a twin screw SC and a header and will call it a day after that.

But yeah, I've always wanted an E46 and prefer them above all others, even today. There still isn't another BMW that would make me chub faster than this one. Maybe there will be one in the future, but not now.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I wanted to be the only kid on the block with one.
    THIS.
    Since I've bought mine, I've only seen two other ZHP's. One's a TiAg one that I see maybe once every few months around here (It's slush-o-matic, btw) and the other was coming the opposite direction from where I just picked up my duplicate title in MA from the PO! It was pretty much a clone of my car...

I love the fact that the ZHP is much rarer than an M3. I like my cars rare...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I finally saw another ZHP in Baton Rouge. A Grey sedan. It has a huge dent in the rear door on the passenger side
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

I have only seen one here in the area. And that is my buddys, that bought one after much discussion....and he got it in Fla...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

My wife suggested finding our way out of the E36 wilderness this summer, after the expansion tank burst on my '92 in the Dairy Queen drive-thru. "Maybe you should start thinking about something a little more reliable...?"
    So I started looking around and stumbled across a thread in September on Bimmerforums: 'ZHP Information' I believe, started by Marcus. Intriging. I started talking to Marcus, a great counselor you'll find, if you don't already know. After much research and many of the same reasons found above, I'm now one of the fortunate few of us.
    Daily Joy. And the distinction of the ZHP is what I think I like best. I feel I drive one of the premier cars in my town, and I hope to drive it every day. And when it snows, hell, I might move south so I can drive it 365!
    Last edited by Daddyoh; 12-08-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast