Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just read that heart breaking article. After reading I purchased the Spanish jack. Although I am very careful when I have the car in the air, I will certainly heed the advice plaited in that threat and use triple backup safety. Jack stands, jack and wheel under the car.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Just read that heart breaking article. After reading I purchased the Spanish jack. Although I am very careful when I have the car in the air, I will certainly heed the advice plaited in that threat and use triple backup safety. Jack stands, jack and wheel under the car.
    Good deal. I'm sure Mr. Klorczyk is glad to see more people being educated and safe about this through the story of this terrible tragedy.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Guys, need anew hydraulic lift as my piece of crap sears 4 ton jack is leaking again. This is the third one and I am so done with sears it's ridiculous. Looking for a half decent low profile jack. Thoughts. How are the jacks on harbor freight?
    Congrats, good to hear it worked out for you!

I've had a Harbor Freight 3-ton aluminum jack for at least 6 years now. It used to get a lot of action with multiple autocross events. It doesn't get used much anymore but it still works great after all that abuse. It's lightweight and low enough to get under an M3 with suspension work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234