Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Supposed to pull stock robbers off?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    I just drilled through the rubber on mine in the one or two spots where they didn't line up.

Edit: I thought he was referring to the rubber backers on the m pedals, not the stock rubber covers on the car pedals.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I just drilled through the rubber on mine in the one or two spots where they didn't line up.

Edit: I thought he was referring to the rubber backers on the m pedals, not the stock rubber covers on the car pedals.

Oh, no wonder.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

i am referring to the rubber inserts that you fit into the spaces in the aluminum pedals. obviously i know you pull the stock rubber covers off lol

i guess really since they're just going between the existing pedal and the aluminum that the hole placement really doesn't matter that much...i am just anal about certain things...

here's what i'm talking about:

you can see the bottom holes are obstructed where the top ones are totally clear
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    so my order for the //M pedals arrived today...missing one brake/clutch pedal entirely, and on the one that did arrive, the rubber piece does not fit the pedal at all (holes do not line up)
    did they send you SMG or Step kit? Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    i used screws for my plastic pedals, and nuts with bolts for my brake. predrilled the gas really small, then screwed into it with large threaded screws (almost sheet metal screws.
    I'm just gonna say I used the nut/bolts on the pedals, I feel like the footrest/dead pedal still doesn't wanna stick in place right/keeps coming loose. I'm gonna have to grab a new one eventually and re-drill. Guess I used too big of a bit for that part of the install.

i am referring to the rubber inserts that you fit into the spaces in the aluminum pedals. obviously i know you pull the stock rubber covers off lol

i guess really since they're just going between the existing pedal and the aluminum that the hole placement really doesn't matter that much...i am just anal about certain things...

you can see the bottom holes are obstructed where the top ones are totally clear
    Weird... Mine were totally clean

Yup, just drill through them.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    did they send you SMG or Step kit? Weird...
    nope, they sent me the manual trans kit minus one pedal. the instructions and order sheet both indicated a 3 pedal set.
    --Wes--

Weird... Were they shrink wrapped or just loose in a box?

not shrink wrapped, they were individually wrapped in a flat box...
    --Wes--

Yep, that's how mine were as well.

Just drill right through it.

-Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Drilling the 2 bottom holes, all the way through, would have raised the price.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast