Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    It's a totally different beast. It's a tough learning curve, but after awhile it doesn't compare to the abilities of a PC (After all it is a Rotary vs DA).

Well worth the money spent...
    Coool! Yeah a guy I know details highend cars for a living and he has a Makita as well...

Do you guys prefer hard wax vs. liquid? I bought the liquid stuff after a friend of mine had a hard time applying it by hand in hard form.

My detailer uses liquid. I've used hard in the past. I don't have a preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Do you guys prefer hard wax vs. liquid? I bought the liquid stuff after a friend of mine had a hard time applying it by hand in hard form.
    I've always used hard form. Liquid usually tends to have less carnauba content, which leads to protection and gloss disadvantages.

Spoken like a pro^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yikes, it looks like the owner used the foam brush at the car wash. Nice improvement!

Very nice!
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Very impressive Monkey! Incredible attention to detail! (no pun intended )

I need to find a good detailer to get my car straightened out. Inside, it looks like the PO smeared dirt on their elbows and then put their arm out the window. I'm hesitant to get chemical crazy with my leatherette interior. Outside, they never cleaned the wheels - I've got layers of brake dust on my rears... and the paint... well... let's just say I saw the swirls in my paint... car in my garage... in near darkness.

There's a shop by my house... the guy did my wife's car... was okay... but I picked up the spots they missed within about 30 seconds of walking around the car. I wasn't critical and let it go... her car was in pretty bad shape too...

Oh... please post moar threads.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    Very impressive Monkey! Incredible attention to detail! (no pun intended )

I need to find a good detailer to get my car straightened out. Inside, it looks like the PO smeared dirt on their elbows and then put their arm out the window. I'm hesitant to get chemical crazy with my leatherette interior. Outside, they never cleaned the wheels - I've got layers of brake dust on my rears... and the paint... well... let's just say I saw the swirls in my paint... car in my garage... in near darkness.

There's a shop by my house... the guy did my wife's car... was okay... but I picked up the spots they missed within about 30 seconds of walking around the car. I wasn't critical and let it go... her car was in pretty bad shape too...

Oh... please post moar threads.
    Thanks.

Search Autopia.org for local detailers around your area. IF they are good at what they do, they would be on that site

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12