Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Mine is posted in project subforum.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    +1

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

My Short story.............Was looking at 2 ZHP Coupes. First was a 1 owner very low mileage (25k) loaded, agreed to pay the price (25K!) Owner decided 4 hours before I brought a deposit that he could not part with the car. Second was a very desirable All White/Alcantara with reported 32k miles $22.5k. Took the car for a PPI and was the best money I ever lost! Car had odometer pixel, light issues and a laundry list of things that needed repair. Finally, after the disappointment of not getting either car. my mechanic said, guy who is fanatical about his car is trading in a ZHP. Long story short, PO traded car at 415 pm, I purchased at 6 pm. Car did need some work, but is in overall good condition considering it has 85k. Paid $16,500

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

nike001 Guest
    I had an e39 528 i was looking to get rid of, was scrolling through the bimmerforums 3 & Z series classifieds (since those were really the only other cars I liked) and found Terra's ad. This was all before I knew who he was..only ever knew him as the kid down the street with the red BMW i rarely ever saw. Talked to him and told him i'd buy the car..then he ended up telling me he's keeping it for a little longer so then I was on the hunt for a ZHP after finding out what it is.

About 1.5 weeks later I found mine now and went up and bought it. Probably shouldn't have jumped on one of the first ZHP's I saw but I was EAGER for one. Now I'm stuck doing all the maintenance I thought i'd be free from! (belts, tires, brakes, cooling system, vanos, etc)

So far in my life, I've found that impulse buying for me is actually working quite well... Don't know how. Hopefully this streak doesn't come to an end.

Was at a Honda delarship on long island ny the BMW caught my eye instead. They didn't know what a zhp was but I did! Asking price was 19500 I walked out on 15500 three days later. Ppi went well just a tire bubble and c.a. Bushings. Car had 42k and its a 05 silver grey sedan

My adventure chronicled here - New Texas ZHP Owner

Jason | 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | 6 Speed Manual | Imola Red | Natural Brown | BBS Style 197s | Awesomeness

"Asking price was 19500 I walked out on 15500 three days later."

Stolen! Nice job

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

I initially had been looking for an e46 RWD Touring... Sport/Premium/Cold... with a manual trans. I know, rare find. Well I looked and looked, weeks turned into months, so I decided to open up my search to e46 Sedans. And if I were to go with a sedan, I was going with the best of the best. My ZHP turned up on AutoTrader down in Hartford, CT. From the pictures, description, and telephone conversations I had with the gentleman who owned it, the car was clean, straight, and exactly what I was looking for... and I was ready to move on it. So that Friday, my wife and I drove down with a check. If the car was as expected, I was going to drive it back to Maine. Instead of a PPI, he offered to have it on the lift at his mechanic's garage when I arrived. I gave it a thorough inspection, reviewed all of the service records he had, gave him a check and a handshake, and off I went. :-D

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

I got my '03 ZHP from a co-worker. His red BMW had always got my attention for how good it looked and sounded. In the fall of '08 he opted to get a 335 coupe and put up a flyer that the red sedan was for sale. At first I had no thoughts of buying the car as I had two sedans already in the garage and didn't need to max out the then new 3 car garage. However, he knew I'd enjoy the ZHP and kept after me for a number of days. I finally bit at the test drive and was well impressed by how it drove. Still wasn't going to buy it though... A few days later he convinced me to take it home for the night and spend more time with it hoping the additional time would change my mind. Well, it obviously did and I agreed to purchase the car the following day. Has been a great addition but do wonder at times why I have 3 4-door sedans in my garage, ha! The ZHP is the closest it can get to garage queen status!

I had a 325i with 162,000 mile that I was bored with. All the maintenance had been done. A friend of mine both enjoy fielding the car market. We both found the ZHP on the web. He drove it first. I went to look at it a few days later. It gave me goosebumps. It was love at first sight. It drove great and had a very good ppi report. Had an adversarial buying experience because the dealer knew what he had, as did I. It was a done deal.

I describe a fair car deal like this - both parties feel like they got screwed. I know he feels like he got screwed and I paid a bit more than I wanted. I felt the car and it's condition warranted a couple hundred bucks... Turned out I was right!
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

Searched for months (including online and at dealers), couldn't find what I wanted, but found a beautiful 330ci and was going to buy it. Next day I looked in (of all things) the LA Times ads for one last ditch effort and found a Jet Black ZHP Vert, CPO; Nirvana, my perfect car! Couldn't believe my luck. Called the original dealer and told him I found something else, and went out and got the car that day (for less money than the non-ZHP).

More to the story, but turns out I beat someone else to the purchase by a matter of an hour, who had already expressed interest in the car but did not settle on trade-in value, etc of her existing car and had no paper work signed. I walked in with paperwork and immediately bought the car.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast