Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB: 2004-06 ZHP Titanium Silver or Silver Gray w/ black or Alcantara interior

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi all, I'm looking to buy a TiAG or Silver Gray 330Ci ZHP, preferably 6mt. I'm located near Atlanta, so somewhere in the Southeast would be optimal. I would rather not get a vert, and no jet blacks please. Sapphire Black is fine though. Also, I'm partial to black interiors, so that would be best. Looking to spend around $20k, and 60k miles or less would be great. Thanks.
    Last edited by BCAN; 07-22-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Welcome to the site, you might want to let people know your price range and milage preference so that if anything one sees anything, they'll know to give you a heads up.
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

What Nelson said. It will help us look for stuff.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site Bcan.

TiAg FTW!

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Okay, so if you guys could give your opinions, that would be fantastic. I'm between a jet black 04 330i ZHP with 38k miles, 6mt, leather interior, and an '05 sapphire black ZHP coupe with 72k miles, 6mt, leather (the interior has a bit of wear). Both are located in Tennessee, one in Memphis and one in Knoxville. I've had my heart set on a coupe for a while now, but it's the old situation of whether you go with the better looking (in my opinion) example with more mileage and wear (the SB coupe), or the less attractive but more sensible example (the Sedan). What would you guys do in this situation? Also, I found an '04 Silver Gray coupe, 6mt with an Alcantara interior and 37k miles in Arlington, but I don't have the time currently to go that far away for a car, even though that is pretty much perfect..should I wait until I have time to go up that far?

From much personal experience, I will tell you waiting is not always a good option when the right car is staring you in the face. From your description, I think I'd find a way to get to Arlington ASAP. Buying the right car is never regretted...

Quote Originally Posted by rikdee View Post
    From much personal experience, I will tell you waiting is not always a good option when the right car is staring you in the face. From your description, I think I'd find a way to get to Arlington ASAP. Buying the right car is never regretted...
    Even though my BMW is one of the ones he is contemplating on buying I will agree with you. Don't let the one you want get away. It's all about playing your cards right. I actually drove from Memphis TN to Houston TX to get this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooters View Post
    Even though my BMW is one of the ones he is contemplating on buying I will agree with you. Don't let the one you want get away. It's all about playing your cards right. I actually drove from Memphis TN to Houston TX to get this one.
    Yup, I drove from Naples FL to Memphis TN to buy mine. Saw it advertised, took one day to think about it, made the deal the next morning. Hell, I wasn't even in the market for a car but, I know the right car when I see it.

One bit of advice, try your hardest to get a 6 speed manual.

don't settle for the sedan if it's not what your heart wants. be patient and wait til you can get the best car for the best price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast