Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer848 View Post
    i just cant believe anyone pays those prices for these cars?? just a little homework will let you know they are just aren't worth it. i searched all over the country to find one and started to find loaded e90's for less than this, with warranty and tasteful mods hence my purchase. $18k for a perfect , i mean PERFECT low mile(under 50k) zhp (sedan)is pushing it. i was having a tough time thinking of paying $16-16.5k. i got my e90 with 27k miles, nice simple mods including MTech body and loaded(6spd, xenon, premium pkg. w/bluetooth, ipod, terra dakota leather, cold weather pkg,fold down rears) for $18! i would have liked to pay $17k but really dug the mods, color combo, low mileage and just plain tired of shopping! glad its all over. sad i didn't find a zhp, but soooo happy with my purchase.
    Actually, my homework showed they were totally worth it. KBB value for my car here is over $24k.

I see what you're saying by way of comparison- when I bought my ZHP, there were plenty of newer e90's on the lot for less than my car- but (and not trying to be a prick here) they're e90's. For me $18k for an e90 wouldn't be worth it. Never cared for the Banglemobiles personally.

That being said, I'm glad you found a great low mileage car at a great price. For me, though, paying a premium for a ZHP was well worth it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yea, KBB for my car was 22k and I picked it up for 18k. I thought I got an awesome deal.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Actually, my homework showed they were totally worth it. KBB value for my car here is over $24k.

I see what you're saying by way of comparison- when I bought my ZHP, there were plenty of newer e90's on the lot for less than my car- but (and not trying to be a prick here) they're e90's. For me $18k for an e90 wouldn't be worth it. Never cared for the Banglemobiles personally.

That being said, I'm glad you found a great low mileage car at a great price. For me, though, paying a premium for a ZHP was well worth it.
    It's all supply and demand. For whatever reason -- and I think I know -- ZHP buyers are willing to pay up to have one of these cars. Many car buyers think the ZHP performance package warrants the premium.

I'll just say this: there is something special about this car. The whole is simply a hell of a lot better than the individual parts. I believe the definition is synergy. This car has it.

Well said, Marcus.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post

agreed. paying a little more for what you want is something i have done many times. had i found a imola/nat. brown zhp sedan with 50-55k miles super clean and nicely optioned, i would have paid as much as $19 without a thought 'cause that is awesomeness!
    i dont think i would have bought any other e90. but with these miles, the Mtech kit which changes the look dramatically and heavy options as well as local previous owner, i couldnt resist. you have to remember i am coming out of a 08 e60 535i 6spd rwd with almost every option! this car is WAY above my pay-grade with a $67k msrp but working at a BMW dealer had its perks! i was paying $225 a month for my 24mo. lease!!!!!!!!!!! downside, with all those options and comfort and convenience, it was hard to be happy with anything(spoiled brat, i know) let alone pay too much $$ for an e46 which is somewhat antiquated option technology(not nescesarilly a bad thing). the e90 was as close as i could get within my budget. hope that makes a little sense?

06 e90 325i
    02 e53 X5

agreed. paying a little more for what you want is something i have done many times. had i found a imola/nat. brown zhp sedan with 50-55k miles super clean and nicely optioned, i would have paid as much as $19 without a thought 'cause that is awesomeness!
    i dont think i would have bought any other e90. but with these miles, the Mtech kit which changes the look dramatically and heavy options as well as local previous owner, i couldnt resist. you have to remember i am coming out of a 08 e60 535i 6spd rwd with almost every option! this car is WAY above my pay-grade with a $67k msrp but working at a BMW dealer had its perks! i was paying $225 a month for my 24mo. lease!!!!!!!!!!! downside, with all those options and comfort and convenience, it was hard to be happy with anything(spoiled brat, i know) let alone pay too much $$ for an e46 which is somewhat antiquated option technology. the e90 was as close as i could get within my budget. hope that makes a little sense?
    Makes perfect sense to me. No regrets.

also, i still love the shit out my e36! now thats a car with a soul!

06 e90 325i
    02 e53 X5

i just cant believe anyone pays those prices for these cars?? just a little homework will let you know they are just aren't worth it. i searched all over the country to find one and started to find loaded e90's for less than this, with warranty and tasteful mods hence my purchase. $18k for a perfect , i mean PERFECT low mile(under 50k) zhp (sedan)is pushing it. i was having a tough time thinking of paying $16-16.5k. i got my e90 with 27k miles, nice simple mods including MTech body and loaded(6spd, xenon, premium pkg. w/bluetooth, ipod, terra dakota leather, cold weather pkg,fold down rears) for $18! i would have liked to pay $17k but really dug the mods, color combo, low mileage and just plain tired of shopping! glad its all over. sad i didn't find a zhp, but soooo happy with my purchase.
    Yeah, but think about the region. The region makes all the difference
    Over here, $17-18k for a low mileage ZHP is the MINIMUM you'll pay, unless you get lucky. That goes without mentioning that those prices are IF you find one for sale up here, as there are times when you can't find any.

Second, you may have gotten your car for $18k, but keep in mind it's only a 325i. If it was a 330i, it would have been more. A 335i, even more than that. You'd be very hard pressed to find an E90 up here that isn't as basic as a piece of paper (white on beige with the only option on it being an automatic) and low mileage for less than $20k.

Region matters!

And who cares if you didn't get an E46; you got a Bimmer, and that's all that matters.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

i dont think i would have bought any other e90. but with these miles, the Mtech kit which changes the look dramatically and heavy options as well as local previous owner, i couldnt resist. you have to remember i am coming out of a 08 e60 535i 6spd rwd with almost every option! this car is WAY above my pay-grade with a $67k msrp but working at a BMW dealer had its perks! i was paying $225 a month for my 24mo. lease!!!!!!!!!!! downside, with all those options and comfort and convenience, it was hard to be happy with anything(spoiled brat, i know) let alone pay too much $$ for an e46 which is somewhat antiquated option technology(not nescesarilly a bad thing). the e90 was as close as i could get within my budget. hope that makes a little sense?
    Perfect sense, brother.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12