Have you noticed the Google +1 buttons around the site? I integrated +1 into the site this morning.

I've embedded it into the site, so that a +1 button appears on literally every new page on the site, which means that you can hit the +1 button on any new thread, forum, or content page. You can only hit the button once (on every page).

Don't know what +1 is? See this one-minute video:

According to Google, "The +1 button is shorthand for "this is pretty cool" or "you should check this out."

Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval. Your +1's can help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search."

In addition to helping your friends, family, and contacts, you're also helping ZHPMafia.com, because it's believed that +1 will help the site in its search-engine-optimization (SEO) efforts. Indeed, Google's algorithm will likely rank our pages higher in a search when it detects a high +1 rating for particular pages.

If you like the content at ZHPMafia.com, I encourage you to hit the +1 buttons you see along the way.

You can learn more about Google's +1 here.

As always, thanks for being part of the ZHPMafia.com community.