Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Google +1 Button

Have you noticed the Google +1 buttons around the site? I integrated +1 into the site this morning.

I've embedded it into the site, so that a +1 button appears on literally every new page on the site, which means that you can hit the +1 button on any new thread, forum, or content page. You can only hit the button once (on every page).

Don't know what +1 is? See this one-minute video:

According to Google, "The +1 button is shorthand for "this is pretty cool" or "you should check this out."

Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval. Your +1's can help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search."

In addition to helping your friends, family, and contacts, you're also helping ZHPMafia.com, because it's believed that +1 will help the site in its search-engine-optimization (SEO) efforts. Indeed, Google's algorithm will likely rank our pages higher in a search when it detects a high +1 rating for particular pages.

If you like the content at ZHPMafia.com, I encourage you to hit the +1 buttons you see along the way.

You can learn more about Google's +1 here.

As always, thanks for being part of the ZHPMafia.com community.

Already started using them.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Bill, thanks, sir. So simple even a monkey (like me) can do it.

Cool tool, never heard of this. Thanks for brining it to the site. I did my first one.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

We're so high-tech here.

I'm +1ing all over the place!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Thanks for your support, Ryan, of all things ZHPMafia.com. Love ya!

Bump.

Hey Marcus, I'm not seeing the +1 button anywhere on the site. What am I missing?

I'm guessing that you have software that doesn't display ads? These little buttons likely look like ads to your software if that's the case.

The buttons, by the way, are located on the top of each page -- on the right.

+1 (not sure if it matters but I'm part of the field trial of Google+ so I do see the buttons)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast