Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Group buy mirrors M3 Reps?

I know this is completely pointless in starting a new thread about this . But I've searched for about 45 minutes trying to find a thread I read a few months ago on here about a group buy for M3 reps for ~$175. I'd really like to jump on this now but I can't find it!!

If anyone can help me out, greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

No worries. That thread was killed. The vendor turned out to be a crook. See thread here (to get an idea of what you likely would have been dealing with):

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...tolen-money%29

wow! I read through the posts in the link boss....I hope a police report was filed on this douche...

I almost bought stuff from him, I remember the thread on another site. I would have just drove to the city though for my purchases its a couple hours away. That's crazy when that crap happens.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Yep. Never good when one of our own takes advantage of the group. He'll have to live with the bad publicity now.

Holy hell, just read through that thread. That is screwed up! I can't believe something like this happened. I mean I know it HAPPENS but, everyone on these forums always seems like a tight knit group. Everyone is always helping each other and it almost feels like a family. When one of us gets screwed over, it feels like we ALL get screwed over.
    Think anyone over in that area thats a BFc member or a ZHPM member would go there and give him a big WTF?

Sad. I guess my bonus check won't be used in getting some new mirrors

I would not advocate dealing with this guy in person. I would, however, advocate using the full extent of the law against this guy.

I would also be going to my credit-card issuer and saying that I was ripped off. Never received goods (which is true; our members received the wrong goods).

And you're right. This is a tight-knit group. Every now and then, though, one will slip through the cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I would not advocate dealing with this guy in person. I would, however, advocate using the full extent of the law against this guy.

I would also be going to my credit-card issuer and saying that I was ripped off. Never received goods (which is true; our members received the wrong goods).

And you're right. This is a tight-knit group. Every now and then, though, one will slip through the cracks.
    +1. Thanks keeping the dream (me and j actually getting our $ back) alive.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim