Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2005 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by jelani View Post
    So I pulled the trigger and bought the 04 ZHP, I will post some pics soon.

I took it for a spin around some twisty turns and I must say the car handles really well!...infact I owned an 03 M3 SMG and a e92 and the ZHP feels way better then both, it is quick and handles like a go kart...the M shoud be superior in turns but I feel the ZHP is a little better than both, the ZHP is quick but not fast like the M and e92.

Next week I will lower it a little and put on a good set of spacers to stance it out a bit.

I love the cars guys,

Cheers,

J
    Congrats on the purchase! I'll be (not-so)patiently awaiting pics.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

congrats!!!

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the pics.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Congrats! Sounds like you got yourself something nice!

I actually spoke to the guy at Grant Culver before. He's on some serious stuff! That car has been on the market for close to two months!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Congrats! Sounds like you got yourself something nice!

I actually spoke to the guy at Grant Culver before. He's on some serious stuff! That car has been on the market for close to two months!
    Yes the 2004 I bought is really nice I need to post some pics soon, i was at safeway the other day and a guy asked if I wanted to sell the car :-). The Grant Culver guy is on some stuff!! I set two apointments to check the car and the guy never showed up go figure!!!%&^$%##

Jelani, I am the same as you. I had an 02 SMG M3 and still to this day, feel that the ZHP sedan I have is a better car than the M3. The M3 has the power and widebody kit, but the ZHP has better cornering (in my opinion).

Welcome to the site!

I really have no idea what I am doing

I thought I was on my own with M vs ZHP, the M is much faster and so is the 335I, but the ZHP just corners so much better and feels better to, I mean just sitting in the car feels good! I test drove G coups, Acura's, Lexus IS350, VW GTI/Jetta, Audi's and Mustangs besides the HP difference in some the e46 feels so much better, its a well built car, I think BMW kind of went away from building a quality car, I had a 07 e92 and it was put together cheaply if you know what I mean.

I could of bought one of the cars I mentioned above but none of them was as raw or as solid as the ZHP.

You're home, welcome.

Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123