Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For Sale: 1991 BMW 318is e30 24v m52

disclaimer: if you dont agree with the pricing thats fine, but leave it out of my thread please. thanks in advance.

no, this car does not run yet. but, it will be running soon so im starting to put it out there for sale.

General:

1991 318is BMW e30 in diamondschwarz metallic (black), glass moonroof (rare option from dealer when these cars were new, spare solid panel roof unpainted), 5spd, tan sport interior (8 out of 10), brand new custom floor mats (kind of a tweed hogs hair material with black/brown/copper/tan intertwined, pretty dope looking IMO), very MINT crack free e30 dash (car came with an awfully cracked one, looked bad), very MINT mtech 1 steering wheel, tri-color M stitched ebrake and shift boots in faux leather (Matt-B), 5spd ZHP shift knob with M logo, black grill kidneys, VW Golf MKIII ABA front lip spoiler trimmed to fit on e30 bumper, new side view mirror glass, euro trim, drop in HID kit (doesnt look cheap or cheesy, i like it a lot), new antenna seal and working motorized antenna

Audio:

1500w audio system including an alpine HU with ipod cable/alpine 4channel digi amp (either 400 or 600w)/1000w alpine mono amp/rockford cap/alpine 10 inch type R sub in custom box wrapped in matching trunk carpet/amp kit/rewired system/all on a custom drop down shelf mounted under the rear deck in the trunk, 6.5 inch infinity kappa perfect components in the front, infinity reference speaker set in the rear

Motor:

m52 motor from a 96 328is, custom 2.25 exhaust (flex pipe, resonator, and magnaflow 13816 2.5 in/dual 3.5 out muffler), KA motor cold air canister intake, obd1 m3 wiring harness, black ejnight 24v skidplate brand new, euro smilie headlights, has fog lights but arent wired, ejnight black 24v skid plate, obd1 m3 fuel rail, m3 oil pan i believe, red label DME, obd1 m3 drive shaft, ZF transmission painted black, 3.5 inch upgraded MAF, bimmerworld MAF adapter

Maintenance:

every gasket you can imagine has been replaced, throw out bearing, center bearing, water pump (upgraded metal impeller), theromostat and housing, spark plugs, car has brand new rear drive axles, tie rod ends in the front, control arms and bushings in the front, power steering rack boots, brand new upgraded alternator, rear sway bar end links, and a few more smaller items all with 1000 miles or so on them, brakes are newer (done by previous owner supposedly, i dont know/cant remember how long ago they were done), belts, entire motor was painted black, OBX m52 polished headers, new coolant hoses, new coolant bottle, mishimoto radiator, spal cooling fan,new clutch, 325ix brake booster thats brand new, 2 brand new knock sensors, new CPS, all OBDI sensors and thats really all i can think of right now knowing that there is more that im missing.

Wheels/Suspension:

16x9 16x10 BBS RS' with polished half height hex caps (originally 4x114.3 but redrilled and plugged) et 13 with brand new 0 mileage falken 512 tires 205/40/16 and 225/40/16, H&R 3 and 5mm spacers, KW coilovers, front stud conversion

problems with the car:

- SMALL amount of rust starting under passenger rear bumper. not very noticeable and very common for e30 chassis cars
    - paint is probably a 6.5-7 out of 10. for being as old as it is its in great shape but has its bad areas
    - rear IS spoiler on the trunk has cracked/sundried paint. i should be replacing this so it wont be an issue
    - moon roof has been siliconed shut (i guess from leaking the PO was too lazy to put a new seal in, i have a brand new seal for it but havent replaced it and probably wont, it will come with the car)
    - interior has its little blemishes here and there but over all is in great shape (im very picky about aesthetics on my cars)
    - when previous owner built the wheels he did his math wrong on the offsets and when he bolted them to the car he went for a drive and the inner barrel flattened out the bottom couple threads on each of the front coilovers. yeah, this sucks but the car honestly couldnt drive any lower than it is right now and so those threads couldnt be utilized anyways.

again, that all i can think of at the moment and basically covers all the cons for the car which isnt much for how old this car is.

with that being said im looking at the following:

$10,000 all inclusive and out the door obo

IF YOU FIND ME A BUYER FOR THIS CAR, I WILL PUT CASH IN YOUR HAND FOR A "REFERRAL FEE". yes, im serious about this. i need this car gone.

i cant even tell you how much new stuff this car has on it. engine parts, performance parts, tires, stereo system. all of this stuff has ZERO miles on it or has never been turned on yet and its all brand new. car will be up and running shortly. i really havent cut any corners in the process of making this car into a 6cyl beast. everything has been done to ensure that this car is healthy and will be healthy for many miles to come. im selling it to free up some debt and over the past year of owning it i havent really gotten to enjoy it and its put a salty taste in my mouth, im bascially just ready to move on and it seems as though im building the new owner (whoever that may be) a nice car.

this car will be ready for boost, a GREAT start for a track car, or leaving it as it is.

you can email me @ jacob_gans@yahoo.com or text/call me @ eight five nine six two eight zero three zero nine

Last edited by BADCLOWN; 09-07-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    disclaimer: if you dont agree with the pricing thats fine, but leave it out of my thread please. thanks in advance.
    Badclown, very nice looking car. I really like it. Good luck with the sale.

And for those who may not be aware of the rules when it comes to "for sale" threads, please read this.

Looks great BC. Location?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

DW, Louisville, KY (based on his profile information).

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    DW, Louisville, KY (based on his profile information).
    Thanks Boss. I forget about that crap on TT. KY isn't too far away.....Hmmmm.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Interior pics?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Great looking car and what a coincidence, I just finished posting a Father & Son thread with my son's 91 318Is track rat in the Track & AutoX thread.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Wow. I luv this car. Someone here should pick it up if they want a really fun car. Its worth the $.

im going to clean up the post here shortly. more pictures:

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Very sweet! GLWS.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast