Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I found this on Bimmerfest. The 330Ci was a ZHP (Looks like a ZHP in the photo)
    Looks like it was an option in Canada anyway. BMW 330ci w/SMG

http://wwww.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh...=111993&page=2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 2004 BMW 330ci with SMG... dark blue with tan interior... i reside in ontario and i would agree they are very rare!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 2004 BMW 330ci with SMG... dark blue with tan interior... i reside in ontario and i would agree they are very rare!!!

That is likely the M Clubsport. They got the ZHP aesthetics but none of the performance upgrades. ZHP was a US option. M Clubsport was Canada/Europe option.

Damit! I thought I was onto something. Still checking around. I'm probably going to give on this one. I would have known for sure when I ordered the 330Ci, if I would have chosen that option and was denied. But, good thing I didn't.

Jeff, no worries, pal. The ZHP with SMG is a unicorn.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234