Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blog has added a day in the life format.

I will still be keeping the behind the scenes format, but I have also added a daily feature that will share stories about people, places, and things that I encounter on a daily basis..

ZHP mafia has made the blog on its first two days, make sure you check it out and subscribe.
    http://cwithersmedia.wordpress.com/2...ple-pleasures/

I really enjoyed that Casey. Thank you sir.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good stuff Casey, your mother is awesome.

I love that you are putting daily life with pics. Seeing that went to college even earning some degree I enjoy pics

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I really enjoyed that Casey. Thank you sir.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Good stuff Casey, your mother is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    I love that you are putting daily life with pics. Seeing that went to college even earning some degree I enjoy pics
    Thanks guys. Just another step in the progression of getting where I want to be.

Casey, I thought today's blog was your best. Nice work shooting the models and BMWs, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like your shots. What kind of filter / PS enhancement are you using to get that vintage feel. Really like it.

Current: 2004 Jet Black w/ tan ZHP 330 Convertible; MB SL 500, MB E500; Ford Eddie Bauer Expedition
    Previous: Lexus Pebble Beach Edition SC430; Silver Gray E46 M3 Convertible; Audi A4 1.8T; Acura Integra LS; 1st car: 1987 Honda Civic Si (new)

I like the blogs, Casey. How do I subscribe to it?
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Casey, I thought today's blog was your best. Nice work shooting the models and BMWs, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNTan View Post
    Really like your shots. What kind of filter / PS enhancement are you using to get that vintage feel. Really like it.
    No filters on the lenses yesterday because I was shooting a mix of people and cars and didn't want to keep removing them from one scenario to the other. Super harsh overhead light, pretty much the worst possible shooting conditions. I do some basic color correction in RAW and then some burning/dodging on skin, make a few layers and work with tones and curves. Pretty basic stuff. I am pretty detail oriented though, so there is light pole removal, spot correction, blah blah blah....My theory is that you can make a good photo great if you know what you are doing, but you can't make a crappy photo good with photoshop. I could just post my jpegs and be comfortable with them, thats how I deliver shots to clients. I just choose to make the good ones better.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    I like the blogs, Casey. How do I subscribe to it?
    There should be a follow tab on the blog, its hard to say because my screen looks different than yours on the admin side.

***As a reminder, the blog compresses the photos and makes them look like crap. If you would like to see the actual photo that is in the blog, please click on the photo and it will open in a new window so you can see the actual IQ (Image Quality).***

Very nice.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast