Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool New San Diego member -- that just bought Marcus's red '05 ZHP Coupe :P

Marcus of course sent out the famous "Selling my..." newsletter...I'm the lucky buyer who happened to take ownership of the car. Here's my official introduction to the forum. Have lurked and posted a few times during my search--pretty much happened into the fortunate position of owning the car I suspect due to having money ready to go and convenient proximity (I must live like 5 miles from Marcus).

Car was (obviously) in pretty much immaculate condition with 61k miles.

I'd post photos--but am sure most members are pretty much familiar with the car from Marcus's detailed thread on it:
    http://www.bmwmafia.com/forums/showt...05-BMW-330-ZHP

Doesn't really need anything right now other than an oil change and for me to pick and choose through how I want the car programmed (auto locks, etc.)

We're still getting to know the car from a driving standpoint--but happening into this purchase is the best thing that's happened for us in awhile.

She's a great ride. Congrats.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

You got a good one for sure.

Congrats on an sublime purchase.

You're rolling like a boss now!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Congrats on the new ride. Great car.
    -ADAM

Wtg tjr.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Congrats and Welcome, a nice bunch here. Oh, and great car!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Wow, that's just one hot ride. Many congratulations, welcome to our forum and if you hadn't bought it from Marcus, we wouldn't be hearing about Porsches (ugh). Just kidding!

Current: 2004 Jet Black w/ tan ZHP 330 Convertible; MB SL 500, MB E500; Ford Eddie Bauer Expedition
    Previous: Lexus Pebble Beach Edition SC430; Silver Gray E46 M3 Convertible; Audi A4 1.8T; Acura Integra LS; 1st car: 1987 Honda Civic Si (new)

Congrats on the car. I know it better than anyone. It's a peach.

Scott, welcome. Love the car. The previous owners were good stewards of that car. It's now in your hands. We know you'll be a great owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast