Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

"Computer" modifications, e.g., auto-locking the doors, mirror settings in reverse, etc list?

Is there a list of all the little tweaks that can be done on the E46 at a shop or dealer here? Have searched the site and internet and apparently I don't have the right search terms for this.

I know I want to set up the car to autolock the doors at 5-10mph or whatever--but the cost to make the tweak to the system is like $50 so before I pay for just that one thing was hoping to see everything that can be tweaked to see if I wanted to change anything else while I was there.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it--thanks!

spencers Guest

Thanks!

Scott, FYI, my old car has the doors autolock at 5 mph. Shane will be able to program your car, too. As you know, we had the daytime running lights enabled. He can undo it if you don't want that.