Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valet Switch

I've heard of people popping out the rear speaker grill and then speaker (in the coupe), and fishing a wire through the trunk to grab on to the folding seat release lever; then fold the seats down. I kid you not!

BTW pretty sure your seats are fold down, it was standard on the coupe. The release levers are in the trunk though.
    - Derek

Ok so I got the trunk open. What happened was, the person before me turned the key on the trunk to the locked position. That means that the button inside the car can't open it and only the main key can. It's made to keep the valet from accessing your trunk. The way we got it open was actually taking a 4 foot long piece of audio wire and bridging a battery post to the fuse for the trunk and made it pop. If anyone else needs some help on this subject in the future just PM me, I'll walk you through it.

I'm really glad you were able to get your keys!! And I bet he was really glad he didn't have to replace your car he almost ruined!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Did he ever get into his car? It's been a couple of days....

I bet he is soooo peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesed.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

^Nah, I got it open. And yes, at the time I was super pissed.

How did you finally penetrate the BMW security system....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    How did you finally penetrate the BMW security system....
    See my post above your "Pissseeedddd" post. My brother did pretty much all the work while I watched.

Go away car thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooters View Post
    See my post above your "Pissseeedddd" post. My brother did pretty much all the work while I watched.

Go away car thieves.
    Got it...thanks. Glad its all better now...

Yeah....go away!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12