Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My ZHP

My ZHP

finally got some pictures uploaded, all are from my phone. I can't seem to find the ones my buddy who is a photoG took.

If you enabled DRL your yellow bowls would look good coming at you.

Looks boss. Get some clears and really set the yellow off. My smokes really make mine pop, but you have JBII (?), so I vote clears.

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Sweet. The yellow bowls stand off nice against the black.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by 808ZHP View Post
    If you enabled DRL your yellow bowls would look good coming at you.
    how do i enable my DRL? do i have to insert a bulb into that spot and then just plug and play or do i have to mess with the computer. i've been wondering, since i do see some BMW's with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Looks boss. Get some clears and really set the yellow off. My smokes really make mine pop, but you have JBII (?), so I vote clears
    no way man, def not going clears. never been a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Sweet. The yellow bowls stand off nice against the black.
    Took me a while to make the jump. i have yellow bulbs in there too so when i flash people...they definitely notice.

Quote Originally Posted by RVAzhp View Post
    how do i enable my DRL? do i have to insert a bulb into that spot and then just plug and play or do i have to mess with the computer. i've been wondering, since i do see some BMW's with them.

no way man, def not going clears. never been a fan.

Took me a while to make the jump. i have yellow bulbs in there too so when i flash people...they definitely notice.
    Wait...what color are you? Clears really do make the yellow bowls pop, I'm not pushing you, but if you are Jet Black II, you should ditch the ambers. Also did you paint your high beam bowls or is that just your camera picking up your yellow bulbs?

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Color jet black, I think amber looks good. The bowls are painted now, they weren't in most of the pictures except the one where they were blatantly yellow. I just saw a black zhp parked next to mine at the gym a week ago with clear corners and side markers. Thought it looked cheap and ugly?

I'll search though some pictures on here one day to see if I change my mind

Make sure you post in the Black ZHP thread too!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

with black stay ambers. They set the black off nice!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast