Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another forum to add to the list

E46fanatics then now this forum. Oh boy......

If e46fanatics had an opposite, this would be it.

Welcome.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Hopefully, this forum is better. It's starting to get out of hand on that side.
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

Yeah man. Way better here. None of that nonsense.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome.

I'm rarely on some of the bigger sites anymore. They're still some of the best resources due their member size and history but as a place to hang out and talk cars & other interests with friends; they leave much to be desired. I belong to a very active local Euro car club/forum that I spend a lot of time on and lately this site has been my hangout for BMW specific content.

Welcome to the Mafia.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome to the club! Enjoy the ride.

Exact opposite of E46Fanatics is right.
    It's kind of like how r3vlimited is also out of hand. All the "big sites" are getting crazy because there are way too many people on them that don't have much respect for others.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    All the "big sites" are getting crazy because there are way too many people on them that don't have much respect for others.
    ^^ I think this is the key.

People just don't treat each other with respect. I often see e-fights break out because people are unable to debate issues with one another in a professional way. Just a skill that some people have not acquired.

I think its the combination of the members and the site owner/staff helping keep the owners ideals in place. Also keeping to the "motto" and enforcing it helps. On 8thcivic.com, where I've been a Mod for a couple years, I've seen the site grow and grow and go through changes but still kept the "family friendly" feel to it until it got bought out by a large company. The site was owned by one guy for most of the time and the mods there were and still are family to some extent. I saw the site grow from 1000 or so members to 40,000 and still was enjoyable.

Now the owner has left due to his own reasons and the site lost its "magic". I think it eventually happens to all the big sites, some get worse than others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast