Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

No-Holes Euro Plate Bracket Kit - GoMiniGo.com

Before father's day and the June 2011 Mafia Family reunion, I received and installed a GoMiniGo.com no-holes euro plate bracket.

http://www.bmwmafia.com/forums/showt...alled-today...

Later in the month of June, spurred by the flux of people purchasing NHLPB kit after seeing them at the meet, I provided some feedback to GoMiniGo.com regarding a challenge I had installing the the euro plate bracket.

Following the directions, I noticed the euro plate bracket was a little difficult to tighten when installed on the car. Impressed with their product from the start, I decided to provide them some feedback to make it even better. Here's the email thread.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to send over more detailed info and pictures. This definitely helps and makes more sense.

You are correct that the bend on the Euro Bracket is more defined and angled back towards each other on brand new brackets out of the packaging. I typically use a a 19mm socket while doing installs and the opening does need to be bent back slightly to allow the socket enough space to tighten the M12 bolt. The nice thing about the stainless steel is that it can be bent slightly without damage or taking away from the integrity of the bracket. Once you have been able to tighten the bolt with the socket you can then bend back to align the Euro Frame to be attached. Hopefully this makes sense and helps out.

I really appreciate when customers take the time to send feedback and comments about our product or install. We will be looking at rewording the instructions so other customers do not run into a similar issue in the future. Thanks again and please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

If you, friends, or family ever need a NHLPB Kit for a vehicle please use promo code GMG-THANKS-10 for a 10% discount. Our existing customers are the best advertising we have! Thank you!!

We will not be attending the Bimmerfest East show but I believe that WheelSTO / 3D Designs will make the show. They are based in the Chicago,IL area and one of our larger dealers for the BMW NHLPB Kits.

Best Regards,

Jason Ziegler
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    GOMINIGO, LLC
    GMG Motorsports
    206-310-3864 Direct
    877-403-6320 Toll Free
    360-867-0464 Office

www.gominigo.com / www.gmgmotorsports.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 06:11:57 -0700
    Subject: Re: Voicemail regarding feedback
    To: jason@gominigo.com

Jason,

Thank you for the email.

Let me say that I love your product - the quality was clearly evident from the moment I opened the box. I purchased the 30-38mm kit (to use when I move to a state requiring a front plate) and a Euro bracket (to use now).

I took a few pictures during the installation that I shared with friends on an online forum that may help graphically explain what I was unable to convey over the phone. The instructions appear spot on for the US license plate bracket. The bends near the point where the 19mm bolt passes through to the "tow hook adapter bolt" are gradual enough to allow use of a socket or box end wrench.

See this picture:

On the Euro bracket, the bends are more sharply defined, and it was impossible for me to use a box/open end wrench or socket to tighten. Perhaps I needed a thin walled socket? I ended up using an open end and adjustable wrench to grab the bolt from the front and tighten. This could "potentially" round off the 19mm bolt.

If you happen to have any additional insights on what I could have done better, please let me know. My only intention is to provide feedback and help make a great product even better.

I'm sure you've heard it before - several other members on the forum I frequent (ZHPMafia.com and BMWMafia.com) have purchased your product recently and are quite happy with it. A decent amount of interest was generated during our most recent car meet and through forum reviews of your product.

Do you or a vendor you supply plan on being at Bimmerfest East 2011?

Best,

William Schuster

--- On Mon, 6/27/11, GMG Motorsports GOMINIGO <jason@gominigo.com> wrote:

Subject: Voicemail regarding feedback
    To: billschusteriv
    Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 3:56 PM

Hello Bill,

Thank you for the feedback you provided on the voicemail message left on our office line. We are going to investigate the wording on the instructions for the Euro Bracket to make the installation process easier and better description of steps. Please let me know if you have any other feedback or questions. Thanks again!

Regards,

Jason Ziegler
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    GOMINIGO, LLC
    GMG Motorsports
    206-310-3864 Direct
    877-403-6320 Toll Free
    360-867-0464 Office

www.gominigo.com / www.gmgmotorsports.com
    As you'll notice, there is a promo code above (GMG-THANKS-10) for 10% off an order on the website. I didn't ask or hint that I was asking for any compensation (I don't think so anyway) - but Jason threw it out there. Jason and I played phone tag before switching to email, where we finally were able to reach understanding of what I was trying to convey. Seems like an excellent company with some good customer service.

So - feel free to check out their product line. Several of us have this NHLPB and are pleased with the look and construction.

BP (az3579) has an excellent writeup of the install of his kit.
    Last edited by billschusteriv; 08-19-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Thanks Bill! Just ordered mine.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

wanna order this...where is the 10% off coupon??

promo code: GMG-THANKS-10

thanks Boss!

Glad to lend a hand. Family search in full effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Family search in full effect.
    ..........All day.....every day!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Glad to lend a hand. Family search in full effect.
    Thanks Marcus! I'll highlight it or pull it out of the quoted email...

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

got my plate installed...like it a lot. Fast shipping, and they gave me a promo code to share for 10% off.

Quote Originally Posted by 808ZHP View Post
    got my plate installed...like it a lot. Fast shipping, and they gave me a promo code to share for 10% off.
    Pics or ban
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast