I have to tell you. I mostly hate the search feature here at ZHPMafia.com and other forums. It's just never precise enough for me. What's more, we can't search 3-letter words here at ZHPMafia.com (by design, since it would really pull up some useless results).

Still, there are times when I do need to need to find a good three-letter word here at ZHPMafia.com. For that, I turn to Google.

Here's how to do it.

Go to Google. Type this into the search box: site:zhpmafia.com (notice there is no space between the colon and the domain name).

After the zhpmafia.com domain name, you can then search for things that are exclusive to our site.

I used Google to search our site about five minutes ago. I needed to find a BBS thread. The Google search went like this:

site:zhpmafia.com bbs wheels

This search technique works for any site, by the way. If you want to search for something on apple.com's Web site, for example, you'd entered this:

site:apple.com ipad contacts from iphone

Earlier today I was trying to figure out how to get my contacts from my iPhone to my iPad. Got it figured out.

Anyhow, I hope this tip helps someone. It's a great way to channel the power of Google while searching ZHPMafia.com.