Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS/FT: BBS RGR 18x8.5 squared

Hey all,

Putting My AUTHENTIC BBS RGR 18x8.5 et38, squared setup for trade. Right now they are wrapped in 215/35/18 Falken FK452. Wheels are in pretty decent shape, not perfect, but they still look great. paint has a couple bubble spots but they are on the side of the spoke so it's much less noticeable. 2 Very minor bends on one wheel, but you can't see them unless you're like a foot away, they don't even need to be fixed they are so noticeable.

All hold air, no cracks.

Prefer Local Tri-State area, I'm located in Westchester County, but will ship at buyer's expense.

sorry, but not interested in reps. I have nothing against them, I just have no desire to go from 18lb forged BBS to replica wheels. Also, don't really want weak wheels that are known for cracking, ie VMRs.

requests for more pics!

Thanks,
    Nick

will also sell for 2300

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    pics of bends?
    what is your email? I'll email them to you since it's a batch of HQ pics!

You should just host them at photobucket or flickr so everyone can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    You should just host them at photobucket or flickr so everyone can see them.
    sure thing, to be honest I was a bit lazy since there were a bunch of pics haha, but I'll upload them now, thanks

Here are the pics. Included pics of all the wheels, the one spot of curbing (less than an inch long), also the paint bubbles on the one wheel (side of the spoke, less than a dime size, there's like no paint missing from the face of the wheels). Please excuse the dirty wheels, they clean up really nice!

I also took pics of the bends. As you can see, they are barely noticeable. I tried to use a penny to represent the difference btw the normal lip and bent part, only a couple mm difference, the black tire sealant makes it looks worse.

bump

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    bump