Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ESS Twin Screw Upgrade

ESS is having a sale on their twin screw kits and thinking of taking advantage of this. Anyone on here have this kit in their cars?
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by estrellajon View Post
    ESS is having a sale on their twin screw kits and thinking of taking advantage of this. Anyone on here have this kit in their cars?
    You should ping Olin Johnston about this. He had the twin screw on his 330 (before he sold car). Find his profile on e46fanatics.

Cool. thanks.
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

De nada, amigo.

Let us know what this Hombre' comes back with....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Another guy who is running a TS2 is TxZHP04. Find him at fanatics as well.

Not sure where you're located, but if you're in California, I don't believe they are CARB certified.

Also, I have heard others state that you have to be very careful when adding superchargers to cars with some mileage on them. There is a lot of other prep work to be done so you don't have other issues with the engine. (IIRC, this was in either Bimmers or Roundel???).

In any event, I hope you do it and I wish it was me!!!

Johnny
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

Gheybe Guest
    Now that I found out I gotta wait at least 2 years to get my E90 M, I'm working on getting the wife to let me go stage 2+ and LSD on my car.
    If I can convince her, I'll be FI by next summer for sure.

Nice, I want to go Fi sooo bad. But I think turbo is way more fun...
    Last edited by ZHP-FTW; 02-09-2011 at 02:23 AM.

Ebay headers | 3.38 diff | 2.5" cat-less exhaust | K&N intake | AA stage 1 software | UUC stage 1 light flywheel and clutch | UUC Evo 3 ssk | Driver Mod |