Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale (in Arizona AZ): BMW E46 M3 engine and wiring - $2500

Local guy here in Phoenix is selling his engine from his E46 M3. Just thought I would pass it along if anyone is interested.

I am sure it would be a hell of a fun project and car afterwards. And I would normally probably jump on something like this, but I am holding out for an E60 right now.

I really have no idea what I am doing

That's cheaper than a supercharger setup.

Yeah....but tune plus rest of power train....might make it close.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Well he has the entire rear end too. He said he would let most of the car go for $4500. Engine + rear end + misc (no tranny though)

Everytime I get the urge to do this (swap) I want to do it JUST LIKE THIS:

Technik E46 M3 Sedan Project
    http://www.e46fanatics.com/features/...php?news_id=73

^^ Samir's old car.

He actually slapped a supercharger in that car. Never did an S54 swap. The car now lives in San Diego.

Jeremiah, would you go all the way and do the S54 swap, like Terry's?
    Last edited by Marcus-SanDiego; 08-09-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: should be S54 not S52

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Jeremiah, would you go all the way and do the S52 swap, like Terry's?
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! If I ever did it, I would do it right, no messing around.

But I never will. The boy gets the ZHP in another 1.5 years and then I get the wifey's X5 4.8 and she is getting either an E60 (crosses fingers), 335i (automatic :cry ) or if I can talk her into it the new MB AMG C63 in White. That is one sexy ass MB. Not a big Merc fan, but damn if that isn't a badass looking car!

Big fan of the X5 4.8. How do you like it? What year?

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! If I ever did it, I would do it right, no messing around.

But I never will. The boy gets the ZHP in another 1.5 years and then I get the wifey's X5 4.8 and she is getting either an E60 (crosses fingers), 335i (automatic :cry ) or if I can talk her into it the new MB AMG C63 in White. That is one sexy ass MB. Not a big Merc fan, but damn if that isn't a badass looking car!
    You're dead to me.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    You're dead to me.
    rofl. I wouldn't sweat it Dane. She is seriously pressuring me into getting a 335i right NOW. I said I would but only if she gets the 335d. She doesn't like the sound of that right now. I said, "dammit woman, I want to tow a boat with that car!"

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego
    Big fan of the X5 4.8. How do you like it? What year?
    Personally, I freakin love that machine. Even with all the stupid crappy issues we have with it, ie: Airbag Suspension, it's the worst BMW invention EVAR!!! It's an 06, last of the E53 4.8is. Thing is fully loaded to the teeth as the previous owner was a dentist with kids. So he loaded it up and put in TV's etc...

But once I get my hands on it, I have a mod list just itching to get done on it. Suspension (KW V3's are my only option), 20" HRE 640's, Tint, Soundsystem, CF interior trim. I am already doing some things to it now. Like in a couple months when our airbag suspension goes out AGAIN, i'll be swapping it for the KW's. I would do wheels right now, but ummmm well, the wife and umm curbs..... and yea, nevermind on that.

Haha. Great. So you have the sport package. Nice. My friend has an X5 4.8. Loves it, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast