Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Nitto nt555 or invo

I'm about to get rear tires but can't decide if I should buy nitto nt555 or nitto invo. I never track my car. It's my daily driver. I just want a good solid everyday tire with long tire life. Which one should I get?

I had Invo's and was happy with them. Ran about 15K and still had life before I picked up a nail in the sidewall of one of the rears. Ended up switching the rears to Michelin Pilot Super Sports due to ratings etc. I can feel the difference and I'm sure if I did the fronts as well would be more noticeable.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

I don't have experience with these, but I do have the NT850 (before it became the 850+)225/45/18. It's a great tire. Not meant for performance, but it handles my very spirited drives through the mountains extremely well. It's a quiet tire with a smooth ride and I'm on 18" wheel. It's also a 50K mile limited warranty. These are priced under the two models you're looking at.

If you're only interested in the two models you've specified they have the same wet/dry performance but invo looks to be the smoother, quieter tire.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    I can feel the difference and I'm sure if I did the fronts as well would be more noticeable.
    It definitely would!!!

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i

If you're only interested in the two models you've specified they have the same wet/dry performance but invo looks to be the smoother, quieter tire.

I replaced some Bridgestones with the Invo's and they were much much quieter. Was very happy with that aspect.

Jon D. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain