Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Completely agree. It looks so clean. Wish I could do the same thing. Unfortunately, my pioneer doesn't have rear inputs, only the one in the front so I have to deal with the cord either way.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

The iPod dock is cool. Where'd you find it? Can it be used with an iPhone?

William
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    The iPod dock is cool. Where'd you find it? Can it be used with an iPhone?

William
    It's called the spec doc 2.5, and it does work for iphone I believe. BSW and others sell them. http://specdock.com/ I got mine used off of e46f.c
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    It's called the spec doc 2.5, and it does work for iphone I believe. BSW and others sell them. http://specdock.com/ I got mine used off of e46f.c
    Damn them things are expensive. Where's the chinese knockoff?

Spek Dok?
    Speck Doc?

lol

William.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    Damn them things are expensive. Where's the chinese knockoff?

Spek Dok?
    Speck Doc?

lol

William.
    lol, that's why I bought used. It's really too much dinero new for what it actually takes to make it. Maybe you could start a side business William.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Got a decent deal on fender rolling so I roll the rears. Updated pics with 10mm and 12mm spacers coming soon because.... 3 year anniversary of my car purchase today!

forgive me if I missed the answer to this in your updates but have you made any headway on the sprint booster to sport button mod?

Magically sent from my Crackberry tablet using tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

No, you didn't miss it. It's still sitting on my desk. William (wsmeyer) said he'd take a shot at it but we haven't had time to get together to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Got a decent deal on fender rolling so I roll the rears. Updated pics with 10mm and 12mm spacers coming soon because.... 3 year anniversary of my car purchase today!
    Congrats on your 3yr anniversary. Did you get her leather?

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

OK, I've made a few mods that i haven't posted. Been busy so I've got some catching up to do, unintentionally holding out on you. The H&R Cup Kit has settled and I really like the new height. Not as low as the race springs but I like it. Then, I put on 40% tint all the way around, from a place Mark and Casey know, the Tint Source in San Diego. Then, this weekend, I bought a lightly used UUC TSE3 exhaust and had it installed. Officially they don't fit verts, but I called them and it's a very minor adjustment of adding a few washers to add some length to fit around an extra vert brace that others don't have. Then I cleaned up the wheels and put spacers on, 10mm front, 12mm rear. As far as maintenance, I've driven so few miles that no maintenance necessary. I'm still waiting on Edison to see what their offer is on the scratched paint. So, here are some pics (all from my cell phone so not that great). Thanks for looking!

PS A few more goodies to go and them I'm basically done.

TSE3 Installed at Cars in Redondo Beach

Part of the work

Really like the exhaust tips.

A little sound clip (just listen to the first few secs, idle after that). First start up w/new system.

The wheel cleaning (with Poboys wheel wax for sealing)

After cleaning

The spacers

A view of the spacers and the drop

The tint, drop, and spacers view

Another angle
    Last edited by johnrando; 06-14-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast