Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    It's not a guard per se, just didn't know what to call it. It's that plastic piece that goes behind the front fender in front of the tire.
    Wheel well liner?

Thanks, guys
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

That's what you call it, duh!

I posted in the 'what did you do...' thread. The mother of all trim kits as far as I'm concerned. After a 3 year search, a Birch Anthracite trim is in my possession!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

John,

I enjoyed your project thread here very much. Beautiful car. Do you have a link for the 2nd trunk lid spoiler or do you remember where you got it. I've been wanting to put one on my car and the shape of the ends on the second one that you installed look like they match the body lines better than the first one.

thanks

Thanks! Think I found it on ebay. I will check

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Haven't updated in awhile so here are some recent activities. Hit 90K miles. Before that, installed a Gruppe Status CSL (replica) Carbon Fiber Trunk, Genuine OEM M3 mirrors, Ground Control Coilovers, a new OEM bumper (due to being hit so their insurance paid), new Michelin PSS's all the way around, and both front seats redone (side bolsters) and all dyed for conformity. I still need some height adjustment on the suspension so no picks of that just yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looking good ! Can't wait to see what happens between now and 100k.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

wowee John your car has changed a lot. Loving all the new mods and for some reason i'm digging the ZHP stencil on the under hood mat. it has a very militaristic feel like army surplus lol.

did you change the anthracite birch trim to black cube? i thought you hunted for ever with that trim.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Looks great John!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Looking good ! Can't wait to see what happens between now and 100k.
    Thanks. I have a couple more tricks up my sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    wowee John your car has changed a lot. Loving all the new mods and for some reason i'm digging the ZHP stencil on the under hood mat. it has a very militaristic feel like army surplus lol.

did you change the anthracite birch trim to black cube? i thought you hunted for ever with that trim.
    LOL. It sure has, hasn't it? Thanks! Good memory, I've been hunting that forever, which is why I'm not switching until my (soon to be) Jr and Sr are out of high school. Not risking accidental/careless (carefree? ) scratches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Looks great John!
    Thanks Rob. PM'd you.

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast