Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GA check in

GA check in

Hello all!

I've been trolling this site for a while now, and I finally got around to washing and waxing my ZHP so I could join (gotta have priorities right?). I've noticed there are several Virginia members, and from what I can tell, not many Georgians, but don't worry I just left Virginia (Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi!) to join the ranks of members in Georgia.

As of today, I've got smoked corners, smoked side markers, and an AFE intake installed, and R/S/R tails sitting in my garage waiting for amber bulb replacements to stay legal.

Anyway, hello all!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Welcome fellow Georgian. There's a couple of us on the site now. We need to organize a meet already. Maybe once this hellish heat ends I'll try to put something together!
    Car looks sweet btw.
    -ADAM

Welcome to the site, amigo. Glad to have you.

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful car you have there. Always good to see another black ZHP owner.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Car is delicious. Welcome. Be sure to post moar pics in our black ZHP thread.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hello. The car looks nice all blacked out.

Welcome to the Family.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome aboard! Sweet looking machine you have there. Feel free to join in on the fun here.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Hello Mr. EastCoast, car looks great.
    The black ZHPs are taking over...
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast