Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Discount Tire -- new ZHPMafia.com affiliate

This is what happens when your traffic is respectable. Affiliate advertisers that wouldn't touch us last year are very interested in doing business with us now.

I'll get a link up shortly.

#winning

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

^^ awesome ^^

Affiliate link can be found here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-at-ZHP-Mafia

Thanks for supporting the site, guys.

Love those guys. I've bought from them for years. They've almost always repaired my tires that I bought there (even w/o warranty) that may have a had a minor leak and not charged me. For these expensive tire though, I get the warranty. They also have lifetime alignments that was a good deal for me too. It's been a long time since I've used them so I hope the customer service is still as good. Good get Marcus!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Yeah. I have a buddy who helps me out at Discount. I've always had them install my tires.

I agree with John that the warranty/service there has always been great sell for me. I went there a while back when I put on Pilot Sports, PO had Potenza's on it and I wasn't really a fan of the feel. Had a slow leak in one of my rears a while ago and they fixed it in 20 minutes and I was back on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Affiliate link can be found here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-at-ZHP-Mafia

Thanks for supporting the site, guys.
    Not sure the link is any good Boss.

Difference between these guys and Tirebuyer? With Tirebuyer....you have to have the tires shipped to one of their installers.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good retailer. Have been buying from them for years. Even had a problem with a set of tires that ended up being my problem, helped me get manufacturer to warrant them. Good People!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Not sure the link is any good Boss.

Difference between these guys and Tirebuyer? With Tirebuyer....you have to have the tires shipped to one of their installers.
    DW, does the link not send you to our affiliate list? The Discount Tire link is the second one listed. Let me know if it's not working.

Thanks, sir.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast