Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ZHP project:

Very nice!

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

Quote Originally Posted by INDY|UND3RGROUND View Post
    3. Custom M3 hood, non-vented
    I might be able to help you out with that one
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=850483

PM me if your interested. The hood just sits on my side yard now since I couldn't stand to look at it in my garage for a freaking year of having it off.

Also, great list!! I run the PZero tires and love em so far, great rubber. I also have the Dinan High Flow TB, don't really notice it much, other than a little peppier on the acceleration.

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    I might be able to help you out with that one
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=850483

PM me if your interested. The hood just sits on my side yard now since I couldn't stand to look at it in my garage for a freaking year of having it off.

Also, great list!! I run the PZero tires and love em so far, great rubber. I also have the Dinan High Flow TB, don't really notice it much, other than a little peppier on the acceleration.
    I'll let you know if I'm exactly interested once I move near you and I can find a shop to fix it! But I've heard great things about the PZero's.. Although they are one of the priciest tires on the market.. But definitely worth it. Where did you buy your mirrors??

Once I buy my 19's I will be selling my matte black 18in e90 m3 replica wheels! Zero imperfections, no rash, no dents! $450!! I originally bought these for $700 without shipping, they're very strong! I've hit unexpected and unavoidable potholes at low and high speeds. Of course I pulled over each time to check out the damage and what do I find.. Nothing! Wheels still look brand new! Great durability and they look amazing! I get compliments on them weekly to be honest! People offer to buy them off of me all of the time for their non BMW's, although I tell them.. These only fit BMW's... I really don't like lying but I'd rather be dishonest than see these on a 99' Taurus... I'll be living around San Diego fairly soon. So anybody in California, I will meet half way!

Quote Originally Posted by CERF04ZHP View Post
    Very nice!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Chris, looking forward to meeting you.
    Looking forward to meeting you as well, Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by bcleaver View Post
    Looks like a great list. I see some slicks on there. What kind of racing do you plan on doing? How competitive you want to be might change some of the items on the list a little, but if you're just doing HPD's and what not, looks like it will be a fun setup.
    Actually the slicks are just for fun, my dads friend owns the "Mid-Ohio Race Track" whenever the track is free, I can organize some laps around the track. Although if I buy this e90 m3 I've been looking at I'll turn the ZHP into a street/race car!

Pre-welcome to SoCal! How bout some pics?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

nice project bro but i don't recommend the LED's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12