Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Not to get off-topic with this thread, but you do know about HPDE track insurance right? http://locktonmotorsports.com/product/track-insurance
    Yes. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Nearest member I see is Midlandtech and he's 2+ hours. try bimmershops.com for a PPI.
    How do you see where people are from?
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post

How do you see where people are from?
    Members only section.

Nearest member I see is Midlandtech and he's 2+ hours. try bimmershops.com for a PPI.
    False alarm. Salvaged Title :/

Members only section.
    I thought you were doing some magic trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

NJ zhp

Any NJ guys willing to take a look for me?? I've asked him where in NJ it is, and yet to hear back, but wanted to see what members might be able to help out. It looks great in the pics, but a 100% northern life worries me a bit. He says he doesn't drive it in inclement weather, but he purchased from an NJ BMW dealer...so it's likely done some winter driving. Would love a good look over for the usual suspects withe these cars and particular interest in what the undercarriage looks like and if there are signs of rust. Thanks fellas!
    Here is the link:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1034067
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

Certainly worth a look. I wonder why it hasn't sold.
    Agreed! I'd just want some independent eyes on it before I'd drop the $$ on a PPI.
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

Quote Originally Posted by ///Mvious View Post
    Any NJ guys willing to take a look for me?? I've asked him where in NJ it is, and yet to hear back, but wanted to see what members might be able to help out. It looks great in the pics, but a 100% northern life worries me a bit. He says he doesn't drive it in inclement weather, but he purchased from an NJ BMW dealer...so it's likely done some winter driving. Would love a good look over for the usual suspects withe these cars and particular interest in what the undercarriage looks like and if there are signs of rust. Thanks fellas!
    Here is the link:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1034067
    Ok guys this is in Flemington NJ...anyone able to put some educated, independent eyes on this for me??

ZHP vert

Is there by chance anyone in the Boston/Allston area that can check out a ZHP vert for me? If so let me know and I'll send you the details. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stilurkingabout View Post
    Is there by chance anyone in the Boston/Allston area that can check out a ZHP vert for me? If so let me know and I'll send you the details. Thanks.
    I'm around.

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast