Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffalufigus View Post
    I agree 100%. I called one last time to ask if he would be willing to drop the price significantly due to the future costs of maintenance. Of course he said hell no lol he's not dropping the price one bit. Oh and btw there were 40 something records showing up on the carfax report. Tis a sad day for that M3
    Unfortunately you will see more and more poor E46 BMWs subjected to this sort of abuse. As prices drop on E46 ///Ms and 330s more and more people will get into them thinking they can afford this car and when the big ticket maintenance items come up such as INSP I and INSP II, they will cheap out on them and eventually the car will go to crap such as what you see in this case. Classic example of a once beautiful M3 going to waste. As sad as this is, I'm not surprised to see 40 something hits come up on a carfax report for this very poor example. It is very unfortunate to see.

Only makes cars like mine stick out that much more. Last July I put my ///M on a Mustang dyno and she pulled a strong 292 whp. I seriously doubt that poor ///M would even pull 250 whp in the current shape it is in...so sad...

This has me interested. Richmond, VA area. Posted today by BMW Curves (thanks for spotting it).

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...98954770&Log=0

Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    This has me interested. Richmond, VA area. Posted today by BMW Curves (thanks for spotting it).

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...98954770&Log=0
    Just constantly trawling AutoTrader and Craigslist.

Yo, nevermind, I know the owner on this car!

No need to check it out, IMO. I would buy it in a heartbeat. The house shown in the background is my in-laws. This guy is a edit:LAWYER. His wife is a doctor.

It is probably not meticulously cared for cosmetically, as evidenced by the brake dust and curb rash on the 135s, but I doubt VERY seriously that it ever went anywhere except to Richmond BMW, and that everything ever needed was done without a raised eyebrow. The dude is loaded, a family man, and drives it extremely GENTLY.

If you want to see something specific, I can walk over this weekend. If this car was a 6MT you would be SOL though, because I'd be getting it.
    Last edited by JB3; 04-26-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Small world, man ! I like the car and the miles.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Small world, man ! I like the car and the miles.
    Lol. I just said that on the other thread!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Hey everyone. I'm brand new to the forum. Name is brad and I live in Clemson SC. Currently in the market for a zhp sedan and have a few picked out in eyeballing. There is one in Miami Gardens Florida I have been looking at for awhile. Wondering if anyone is in that area and willing to check it out in person for me. Link is below. I would be very grateful for any help and advice. Cell is 8649332527. Feel free to contact me. Thanks!!!

http://www.idrivegreatcars.com/2005_..._254503817.veh

Quote Originally Posted by bradleg View Post
    Hey! In the market for a 330i and found this in Florida. Thoughts?

http://www.idrivegreatcars.com/2005_..._254503817.veh

Thanks so much!!!
    My initial impression is I love the color. Not sure about the wheels (I'd want to know more about them). It's missing passenger fog light which makes me question other stuff. I'd have to replace both visors (missing safety warnings), drivers seat bolster has wear through to piling, steering wheel is in rough shape. Tear in one of the door panels, intake filter cover is scratched, rust on caliper. I like the mileage. In person you may find the paint to be in rough shape, as well as the interior black cube trim. I'd want some maintenance history.

Not enthusiast owned imho.

Just shooting from the hip here.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    My initial impression is I love the color. Not sure about the wheels (I'd want to know more about them). It's missing passenger fog light which makes me question other stuff. I'd have to replace both visors (missing safety warnings), drivers seat bolster has wear through to piling, steering wheel is in rough shape. Tear in one of the door panels, intake filter cover is scratched, rust on caliper. I like the mileage. In person you may find the paint to be in rough shape, as well as the interior black cube trim. I'd want some maintenance history.

Not enthusiast owned imho.

Just shooting from the hip here.
    Thanks for the response! Yes I love the color combo. I definitely hate that it does not have the oem wheels, so I would sell those immediately and replace. I thought it was missing a foglight as well but they sent me another photo which shows both but one is newer than the other and has a different lense, so looks weird in photo. They have offered to lower price to $8000, but still am not thrilled after hearing all the other items you pointed out. No maintenance history other than on carfax which is minimum.

Not a bad price. Just know you'll need to lay out some cash IOT get her up to speed. Getting a PPI? I highly recommend it from a good Indy shop (bimmershops.com). Also see if a member here can put eyes on it.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast