Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    Well I still haven't heard back form the owner, emailed him again asking how it was going with getting a tag, no response. I'm guessing he doesn't want to do a PPI and that would make the car a no go for me, absolutely no way I'm buying a car without a PPI unless a trusted ZHPMafia member checks out the car and gives it their seal of approval.
    Good thinking. Yeah, some people with these get turned off when you start asking questions and wanting them inspected. Either they don't know what they have so they don't expect the level of interest/knowledge from prospective buyers or they want a quick sale for whatever reason. That's why it's definitely worth the patience to find one where the owner is cooperative and down to earth as far as the buying experience is concerned. Unfortunately, you may end up paying more since they know what they have, but I think that's worth it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Wait, pictures in the CL ad show the car with temp tags... I think he is BS'ing you. I'll be he is flipping the car and never registered it. Wonder if he has a legit title in his name, or if he is floating the title.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Good thinking. Yeah, some people with these get turned off when you start asking questions and wanting them inspected. Either they don't know what they have so they don't expect the level of interest/knowledge from prospective buyers or they want a quick sale for whatever reason. That's why it's definitely worth the patience to find one where the owner is cooperative and down to earth as far as the buying experience is concerned. Unfortunately, you may end up paying more since they know what they have, but I think that's worth it.
    Yeah i get that from non enthusiast owners who don't really know about this stuff, but this guy knew what a PPI was and said he was cool to get one done (he also had a E36 M3 before) its just that he used the no tag excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post
    Wait, pictures in the CL ad show the car with temp tags... I think he is BS'ing you. I'll be he is flipping the car and never registered it. Wonder if he has a legit title in his name, or if he is floating the title.
    Yep noticed that too, i was going to ask if those pics were recent or from when he first got the car. He says he has 4 other cars (VWs) and that this was his wife's car...but i dont see why she would stop driving a BMW to drive an old VW? Doesn't add up, so yeah i think i might just skip this one and start looking into BoostedZHP's old VF supercharged IR sedan.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Do we have anyone in the Queens/Flushing, NY area? I might have a lead on a carpet, but need some help with pickup and shipping. I can cover gas and trouble factor. LMK. My other option is to have Colin swing thru there on his was to the Cape this week.

Memphis area

I'm in Chicago, found a nice one at a local Dodge dealer of all places.

Wolfchase CJD in Bartlette

thanks

http://www.rosevilleautoplaza.net/20..._231558470.veh

Very interested in this ZHP - anyone close by? NE of Sacramento.....much appreciated.
    Bob

Update - have talked to dealer and got the carfax - 2 owners - looks good, sounds solid - anyone in the Sacramento area please
    Input or thoughts appreciated as well - thank you.
    Bob
    Last edited by bagorn330i; 07-30-2014 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Update

Shout out to Adam in Sacramento - thank you for checking out the ZHP, driving it and giving solid feedback - much appreciated!!
    Bob

And I am late in thanking Wes (Webster) in Houston for saving me from overpaying for a car there.

Found a ZHP in Harrisonburg, VA if anyone willing to check it out for me. It would be much appreciated (I'm in CT.)

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/4570699147.html

Quote Originally Posted by TinParade View Post
    Found a ZHP in Harrisonburg, VA if anyone willing to check it out for me. It would be much appreciated (I'm in CT.)

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/4570699147.html
    That's a really good price for the miles which leads me to think, what wrong with it?

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast