Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    I meant thank you for the suggestion :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

I'm not sure if anyone checks this thread, but I need help having a vehicle looked at in the Sacramento area if anyone can help please? thank you

Not a ZHP, but does anyone know someone in the York, PA area? My sister is interested in this 330Xi:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing

Hello Forum Friends...

Anyone in the HOUSTON Area? I am considering the purchase of an E53 4.6is and am hoping for a fellow enthusiast to check it out for me. I am located in AZ and won't be able to make it out there anytime soon to check it out for myself.

It is a used bmw dealer. Due to their policy, they won't take it to an indy shop for a PPI. They provided me a "lemonsquad" link which is a third party that will come to the car for an inspection which isn't terrible, but these cars have some quirks that only a BMW shop would really know...

So if there is someone with a little free time and wants to check out a cool car and let me know their opinion... I would greatly appreciate that and potentially include a little helper fee in required.

Contact me at: ETAction20@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ETAction View Post
    Hello Forum Friends...

Anyone in the HOUSTON Area? I am considering the purchase of an E53 4.6is and am hoping for a fellow enthusiast to check it out for me. I am located in AZ and won't be able to make it out there anytime soon to check it out for myself.

It is a used bmw dealer. Due to their policy, they won't take it to an indy shop for a PPI. They provided me a "lemonsquad" link which is a third party that will come to the car for an inspection which isn't terrible, but these cars have some quirks that only a BMW shop would really know...

So if there is someone with a little free time and wants to check out a cool car and let me know their opinion... I would greatly appreciate that and potentially include a little helper fee in required.

Contact me at: ETAction20@gmail.com
    E-Mail sent
    Everybody loves Fried Chicken

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374