Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dearg-due View Post
    Anyone in the SF/Bay Area that could take a look at this one for me?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ctd/4483110509.html
    Mike2003ZHP volunteered in the FS thread.

Mike2003ZHP volunteered in the FS thread.
    Just saw that, thanks!

Think I found the one, its in Jacksonville FL. Anyone in the North Florida area can check it out for me? Thanks!

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4522374862.html
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    Think I found the one, its in Jacksonville FL. Anyone in the North Florida area can check it out for me? Thanks!

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4522374862.html
    Looks nice. Hope someone nearby can put eyes on it. Also consider a PPI. Check Bimmershops.com

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Looks nice. Hope someone nearby can put eyes on it. Also consider a PPI. Check Bimmershops.com

Thanks, that link looks very useful! I hope so too, its a very long drive to make so i definitely want to have someone check it out first! I asked the owner about getting a PPI and the only problem is that he doesn't have a plate for the car since he has 4 cars and is currently not driving the 330.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

Thanks, that link looks very useful! I hope so too, its a very long drive to make so i definitely want to have someone check it out first! I asked the owner about getting a PPI and the only problem is that he doesn't have a plate for the car since he has 4 cars and is currently not driving the 330.
    If the shop isn't too far, maybe he could stick on a tag from another car for the drive over there.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    If the shop isn't too far, maybe he could stick on a tag from another car for the drive over there.

Yeah I asked but he said that's a felony but hes looking into getting a temp tag. Im afraid though that someone will snatch the car from under me while I wait for him.

I really need someone on here to check this car out for me so I can drive up and get it maybe this weekend!

Yeah I asked but he said that's a felony but hes looking into getting a temp tag. Im afraid though that someone will snatch the car from under me while I wait for him.

I really need someone on here to check this car out for me so I can drive up and get it maybe this weekend!
    He should be able to get a temp or trip permit or something. I wouldn't worry about someone snatching it. Unless someone just pops up cash in hand and buys it as-is...Which is unlikely and if it does happen, I would move on and wait till one feels right and do the due diligence.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    He should be able to get a temp or trip permit or something. I wouldn't worry about someone snatching it. Unless someone just pops up cash in hand and buys it as-is...Which is unlikely and if it does happen, I would move on and wait till one feels right and do the due diligence.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Well I still haven't heard back from the owner, emailed him again asking how it was going with getting a tag, no response. I'm guessing he doesn't want to do a PPI and that would make the car a no go for me, absolutely no way I'm buying a car without a PPI unless a trusted ZHPMafia member checks out the car and gives it their seal of approval.

Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast