Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Or an Independent shop - https://www.bimmershops.com/

Curious to see what the seats look like under the covers. Also the passenger front inner fender liner and fog light is missing fyi.
    Good catch! That's definitely a bit concerning, seeing that there's no license plate (could just be choice) perhaps the bumper was replaced. Nevertheless, speaking with the seller later today so will dig into the details. From what I've gathered so far its 2 owners, both family owned and seller has most of the records.

Thanks all for the help, indy shop will be the way to go.

I'm going to look at this car on Saturday. Looks like an awesome deal.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...455509487.html

Can someone run the VIN for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Remixaflip View Post
    I'm going to look at this car on Saturday. Looks like an awesome deal.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...455509487.html

Can someone run the VIN for me?
    Good lord that's an awesome combo.

Whenever I need a Carfax I PayPal gift $5 to getcarfaxhistory@gmail.com with the VIN in the notes. I think I came across him on e46f. He usually emails the report over within 15 minutes.

It looks like they've done most of the heavy lifting for you in the maintenance area. One question I would want to know is why spend so much on maintenance between 113K- 116K and then sell it at 117K. Good luck with the inspection.

Salty
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Good lord that's an awesome combo.

Whenever I need a Carfax I PayPal gift $5 to getcarfaxhistory@gmail.com with the VIN in the notes. I think I came across him on e46f. He usually emails the report over within 15 minutes.
    Saving this.

Also yes, super sexy color combo of Sparkling Graphite Metallic over Natural Brown. The pictures seem to confirm the ad's statement that it has the Premium Package (ZPP) but no the Cold Weather Package (ZCW). Good maintenance list.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
    It looks like they've done most of the heavy lifting for you in the maintenance area. One question I would want to know is why spend so much on maintenance between 113K- 116K and then sell it at 117K. Good luck with the inspection.

Salty
    One of my clients spent 4-5K on his low mileage 08' 335i over the past 4-5 months or so. Traded it in at wholesale for a Jeep. Some people just wanna move on. I personally don't get it myself but people are people.

watch out for the driver side bolster.. you can see the threads starting to pull from people using it to lean their forearm on it to get out of the way. once it rips there... its off to the upholstery shop for that one.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Thanks guys, I've noted the imperfections and the seller is willing to come down on the price based upon additional work the car needs. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow, and if all looks good, I'll be bringing the car home!

Not a ZHP (still BMW!) but could someone check out a car for me in Whitman, MA?
    the car seems to be in nice condition but mainly worried about the rust, I never bought a car from East coast. I will pay inspector's fee.
    Please email me if you are interested (wutanec @ G M A I L . C O M)
    Thank you!

How do you know that someone isn't gonna buy the car out from under you? I mean I don't want to seem like a jerk saying this outloud but I am just curious? I am mainly asking cause it happened to me on another forum.

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast