Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

For Sale: 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP 6SPD, 80,500 miles, $13,000, Orient Blue?/Natural Brown

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I found this mota listing on Autotrader:

http://sellers.mota.com/m455823

I gave the guy a call, he said he was selling it because he's being deployed to Afghanistan soon. I also ran a carfax on it which I have attached for your convenience. He's using the Autotrader VIP program so the vehicle description looks like it's a dealer.

This is the exact color combo I've always wanted on a 330 and the fact that its a ZHP makes it even better. However, the purchase of an F-350 for towing has recently become a much greater priority, so my search for a 330 has been put off for now . If it was here in California that may've been a different story.

Let me know if anything happens with this thing, I'm curious to see if it's legitimate at that price.

i'm trying like hell to get it, but this guy won't call me back. i've tried 3x. i guess you got a hold of him, so i'll try again.

what's with the odometer rollback? i'll have to ask.

EDIT; tried for the 4th time, and he still won't answer the phone or call me back.

Hey, tnord -

Could you please let me know if you decide to bail on this car or if you can't make a deal? I'm definitely interested, but it'll take me at least a week - probably two - to put the money together and get back down to that area (I was just down there two weeks ago!). If you can make a deal, go for it. But, if it doesn't happen for some reason, please PM me.

Thanks!
    SC
    Last edited by ecrabb; 08-14-2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: added time frame

Sounds as though the mafia should do a team call. If anyone gets in touch with the guy give him tnord's contact info.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by heron88;92781
    If it was here in California that may've been a different story.

[IMG
    http://www.andrewcoelho.com/photos/i-zpR7pVP/0/O/i-zpR7pVP.jpg[/IMG]
    +1. I'll be right behind you for this in Calif.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

if i don't get it - no biggie. i've got a line on an 05 AW/blk w/cold/premium for sub $10k with 100k miles.

Love that color combo. Who the hell sells a car and doesn't call people back? It's probably sold...
    -ADAM

i doubt it, i started calling the first morning it showed up on autotrader.

The odometer thing looks harmless enough. The first entity looks like it screwed up the mileage at the beginning. Then it made the real mileage, almost a year later, look out of whack.

But that accident, involving front and rear, is interesting.

Without an accident, this car would be fairly priced. It's a midwest car. They tend to have the softest prices. With the accident, I would be reluctant to pay that amount.

Marcus, I think the ad mentions that it was just a light bumper damage that got replaced. So hopefully nothing major. Looks so sweet!

tnord: my 2cents - since you already spoke to the seller and he disclosed that he's being deployed to Afghanistan, I assume that he is preparing for it and god knows how crazy/stressful it's for our valued forces who are preparing for such a trip. So, might be best not to push too much. In case you haven't, leave him a vm that that you can pull the trigger immediately assuming no issues on PPI and offer to place a deposit to indicate how serious you are. That way he'll be influenced to call you first.

Good luck!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast