Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    What about the Carfax? Would that not have been stated, along with airbag deployment, etc? I understand the concern- I hope that since the seller is a Captain in some branch of the military, that there is quite a bit of integrity here - along with a certain level of correctness in repairing the car. Believe that he is being deployed again soon, so this may not be as high as priority as we would like-?

Maybe the person from Monday waiting on the loan got it?

i hear you KK, and i am a bit sympathetic, as my brother-in-law was not-insignificantly wounded in combat and received a purple heart.....but i can only give the guy the benefit of the doubt so many times.

Well, Tnord - I dont know what to tell you. If you are like me, you are a long ways from the car. I can't just jump and go see it- my conversations with the owner have been fine, but it is me talking. I have worked with Mil guys for a very long time- The "bondo" type materials called for concern back in the old days- now, if used correctly and in moderate quantities- not so much. We will never know unless we did the repair ourselves. Again it is the perfect colors for me, but then the two day trip involved- I want it, dont get me wrong - but only have pics to go by. Like Marcus said/alluded to, the possiblity of salvage/Carfax not being correct - tires - roof damage- sport package 330s are not even an option since I saw the ZHP -and then my personal problems- running out of patience - haven't seen anything interesting in a long time (well, since I saw this one) - and my budget- is keeping me interested, very. I found my 928 quicker than this- same colors. Blah, blah, blah- just good luck with whatever you decide-

we are probably just talking about a sold item anyway!

still haven't heard from the guy...i left a message telling him i'm out. it's all you KK if it's still available.

I'll give it my best shot- emailed just now - we will see....the quest continues

....and good luck to you as well-

Looks like the ad on Autotrader has been pulled, wondering if anyone on here ended up with this car?

it wasnt me - figure the guy that was getting the loan earlier in week must have gotten approved. I emailed the seller to let me know, but never got a reply. this week has not revealed anything (for what I am willing to spend) except a wht/tan auto 109K in Houston, Tx - good looking car, but not what I am looking for. gotta have 3 pedals-

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678